Rise

Omniscient POV

The day that Lyric awaited for four long years was over and done within what seemed to be a blink of an eye

The day that Lyric awaited for four long years was over and done within what seemed to be a blink of an eye. She couldn't have been more proud of herself. Through all her trials and tribulations, she did it!

She delivered the most emotional heart felt commencement speech, probably ever given at any commencement ceremony at New York University. She smiled proudly through her tears. Smiling brightly at her adoring fiancé, who was blowing her kisses the entire time. Alongside his goofy best friend sitting right next to him. It was the three of them at the beginning in the courtyard, that balmy fall September day. Just like it was the three of them accepting their degrees that day.

It's funny how fate works. Had Lyric not finished her test early that day, she wouldn't feel as completely whole as she did standing there that day. She wouldn't have a crazy loud extended blooming family. She wouldn't have the love of her life, and she wouldn't have found the Lyric she lost all those years ago.

She rediscovered a version of normalcy. She rediscovered unconditional love. She rediscovered hope and trust in humanity. All from one slip of a football in the courtyard.

Smiling proudly at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, she tucks her bone straight locks behind her ear. Turning each direction to admire her stunning figure. Flaunted in her gorgeoud kente print, deep v-neck, spaghetti strapped dress. Fluffing the black frill of the mid calf length skin tight dress, she nods in approval.

 Fluffing the black frill of the mid calf length skin tight dress, she nods in approval

"Mama, the guests are arriving. You do-." Maverick cuts off his words at the sight of Lyric. "Goddamn. Come here, let me talk to you real quick!" Grinning at her he begins approaching her.🔞

"NO! Maverick! Absolutely not! Not in your parents' house!" She shrieks as he picks her up and pulls her bottom lip between his teeth, gently.

Before Lyric realizes she's given into his bewitching sexual energy. Maverick pulls her dress up over her perfectly plump ass and slips her panties off. Lifting her up over his shoulders, he allows his tongue to dive and dance in her pleasure pond.