Burning Fyre

🔞Mature Content🔞

Omniscient POV

"Fuck mama, I want you! God I need you!" He pants in between lust fueled kisses.

"I need you too, baby!" She moans involuntarily.

"Shit, girl don't keep making sounds like that! I won't be able to control myself!"

"So don't!" Lyric pants taking Maverick's shirt off.

"Mama, here?!"

"Yes! Come on!" she starts unbuckling his jeans.

"Lyric, nah mama. I'm not having sex with you in a classroom, where someone can walk in. You deserve better than that." He halts her hands from taking his pants down.

"Then where? Kyst has keys to my house and you live too far away

"Then where? Kyst has keys to my house and you live too far away. Your car!"

Mama, seriously?!" He chuckles.

"Yes! Why you fucked someone in there?!" Lyric accuses with jealousy oozing off of her words.

"Damn, you jealous lil mama?!" He smirks and pecks her lips. "Nah shorty, that's a $400,000 custom car! You 'bout to be the first and only! Bring ya little ass on!" He grabs Lyric's hand and they literally run to the underground parking lot.

He moves his car to a desolate spot and they climb in the back seat. There's clothes and hands flying everywhere.

"You sure, mama?!" He asks, kissing up and down her neck and collarbone.

"Yes, I'm positive!" She replies lustfully, while kissing his chest. She just knows she may be sore afterwards, since she hasn't been touched sexually since she and Kyst's final mistake, over a month ago.

"Ok, mama. Relax we don't have as much space as before."

"OK!" Whining she pulls his face down, kissing him to distract her from the initial discomfort. Although she has had sex before, Lyric may never get used to Maverick's very blessed appendage. He slowly starts pushing his bulbous tip in and instinctively she starts tensing up.

Realizing, he tries to relax her body by deepening the kiss, while massaging and rolling her nipples with his free hand. The stimulation works allowing him to continue sliding into her. The foreplay of fondling makes her wetter and gives Maverick the slickness he needs to go deeper.

"Ahh, shit Maverick!" She moans loudly as he begins thrusting in and out of her juice filled entrance slowly. He was 100% right the lack of room has him pushed so deeply inside of her, her canal tries to squeeze him out some.

"Mama, I don't think she wants me!" He pants kissing her neck.

"Mmm, yes she does! She just can't handle all of you!"