Cleansed

🔞Mature Content🔞

Omniscient POV (1 week's time)

Tossing and turning Lyric's movements are restricted when Mav tightens his grip on her waist.

"Mama, go to sleep." He grumbles from under the pillows.

"I'm trying."

"Hhh. What's wrong, baby?" Asking he is still groggy and half asleep.

"I have the meeting with them in a couple of hours."

"Oh shit, mama. I forgot, I'm sorry. Yeah you're probably nervous."

"Yeah my stomach is in knots. I have a headache and my emotions are going crazy!" She rests her head in her hands and attempts to blink back her tears.

"Come here, mama." Maverick pulls her to his chest and breaths in her sweet feminine scent. "Mmm. I love the way you smell." His hands run up and down her back as he rubs and massages her butt.

"Maaaav, stop." she whines as she snuggles into his smooth chest deeper.

"I can help you go to sleep." Whispering into her ear he trails his warm kisses to her lips. Fuzing his lips to hers and he slips his tongue into her mouth. Sucking his tongue she runs her hands through his velvety curls.

"Damn, I love you." He remarks as he slips her shirt up and over her head.

Continuing to kiss her neck as he massages and caresses her ample breasts. Moving down to flick and swirl his tongue against her hardened nipples.

"Mmm!" Moaning she doesn't even wait for him, she slips her hand into her panties and begins vigorously stimulating her pulsating clit.

"Fuck, mama! You couldn't wait?!" He teases just as he nips at her nipple.

"Oooohhh, Maverick!" Her chest heaving in her ecstasy. He pulls her fingers away from her dripping pussy and puts them in her mouth to taste herself.

"Mmm!" She moans happily.

"Exactly! This is what makes dudes wanna kill over you! Your shit is addictive!"

As Lyric pushes up from under him, he rolls onto his back. Lyric straddles him briefly to deliver one last deep passionate kiss. Pulling away she trails kisses down his sculpted chest and abs.

"Damn, you're incredible!" Lyric verbalizes appreciating Maverick's dedication to his physique.

Laughing shyly he compliments her back, "Not as perfect as you."

Leaving wet open mouth kisses along his V-line and pelvis, she trails further down. Connecting her eyes with his, she slowly pulls his silk boxers down. Freeing his mammoth sized dick. It springs out his boxers like a 'Jack in a Box' and slaps against his stomach.