Winter Wonder Lust

🔞Adult Content WHOLE chapter🔞

Theme song: "OTW" by Khalid
Lyric POV

"Hey baby! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I miss you so much!"

"I miss yo too mama. Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing Remy and Si came and got London talking about he needs to go to the damn 'Dave&Buster's' and shopping in the Palisades! I told them his birthday is like in 7 days, but that baby has them all mushy and parental like!"

"Yeah it does!" He laughs in agreeance. "You want company?"

"Please!"

"Ohh talk to me nice, baby!" He groans.

"You're ridiculous! Hurry up and we'll finish watching 'A Handmaid's Tale' and 'Siren', since I'm behind on those!"

"OK mama, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"OK, miss you!"

"Miss you too mama!"

Hanging up I smile putting my phone down. I'm not ready to tell Mav that I love him just yet because I'm afraid that it's too soon and he doesn't feel that way, yet. So I substitute it with 'I miss you'. I think he's caught on because when I randomly tell him 'I miss you' he says 'I miss you too!'. Jumping in the shower since I've been a bum in my pj's all day, I figure I should make myself presentable. I mean my boyfriend is coming over.

I'm not trynna do the most of anything so I throw on a gray off the shoulder long loose sweater and some boy shorts.

That's it, that's all the effort I got in me today

That's it, that's all the effort I got in me today. Finally done in my room I curl up on the couch, only to be disturbed by pounding on my door.

"Damn it! I just wanna relax!" I whine walking down the stairs to the door.

The cold winter air whooshes into my doorway like an angry mugger, bombarding my exposed skin with the bone chilling cold. Beautiful sparkly snowflakes float down like the loose needles of a dandelion. Gazing up into his beautiful light hazelnut colored eyes my body instantly warms from the love being radiated from my heart. Gently he stretches his hand out and plucks a single snowflake from my volumous curls.

"Hey mama."

"Hi baby." I swoon gazing at him. Who would have thought that 5 months after the way we met I would in fact be the main bimbo swooning over Maverick DiRichie? I swear the universe has a very sick sense of humor when it comes to me and irony.

"Look at you mama looking like a love sick puppy, over me?!"

"Oh hush!" Cupping his face in my hands I gently pull him the rest of the way to me.

Our lips collide ever so softly and part eagerly as our warm tongues drift out and enfold into each other. He wraps one large muscular arm around me pulling me into his warm chest as he closes and locks the door with the other hand.