Pistol Whips and Cuddles

⚠🚫Possible Trigger🚫⚠

Omniscient POV

"Lyric what the hell are you doing? Come on, shorty?"

"Shut up! I'm coming!"

"Keep it up and you really will be!"

"Kyst, shut up!" She walks  out the bathroom, finally.

"Good God, Fyre!"

"What?! I have to make it look real! What, I'm supposed to go out on a date in sweats?" She still can't believe a week has come and gone since she last saw that demon. The thought of her using herself as bait is causing her stomach to knot tighter than the thick ornate ropes of a sailboat.

"Why you never wear shit like that for me?!"

"Boy, shut up! One you're raggedy ass never took me on dates!" She laughs. "And secondly don't start ya shit tonight. Let's go, please."

"Bullshit! I did take you on dates! Remember the picnic? Or the restaurants? Those were dates."

"The picnic was beautiful. I'll give you that! Events by Kyst showed out that day!" Cackling hysterically she smiles at him.

"Whateva goofy ass! But you could give me a lot more! Especially lookin like that." He groans as he slides up behind her and kisses her neck. He runs his hand up her exposed thigh, not covered by the skin tight fire engine red two piece skirt set. It looks painted onto her flawless moca skin.

"You look like the sweetest chocolate dipped strawberry

"You look like the sweetest chocolate dipped strawberry. Can I lick it, mama?" Whispering in her ear he kisses up her outer ear.

"Kyst, move and stop. You're being hella disrespectful to Maverick. And to my relationship. Enough." Moving away from him, Lyric reprimands Kyst rather sternly.

"Shit, aight ma. Damn!" He throws his hands up.

"Hurry up. We were supposed to be there 10 minutes ago." They rush to Kyst's car and to the hotel. Once in position Lyric calls Rowan.

"Hi, baby! Yeah I'm in room 923. Yeah the suite. Ok, see you soon!" Steadying her breaths she checks her reflection, plumping up her cleavage and making sure her skirt is short enough. She resembles a little sex kitten.

"Eww!" She shudders knowing his slimy hands and mouth are going to be attached to her like velcro. 

-KNOCK*KNOCK-

"Hi babe."

"Muthafucka, Wild Fyre! I'm about to ruin you tonight!" He proclaims as he steps in the room and picks her up. He licks her breasts, neck, and bottom lip all in one swift movement; before claiming her lips as his own.

"Mmm! You taste delicious as always!" He moans. Laying her on the chaise lounge he takes in her full appearance.

"That body! Christ, you were made to be fucked hard and rough, Lyric."