Killa Sleep

🔞Mature Content🔞

Chapter inspired by "Comeback" by JoJo ft. Tory Lanez

Omniscient POV

After letting Lyric rest for 3 days Kyst knows he absolutely needs to call Remy and tell her about Lyric. He's been avoiding her like the plague and luckily Lyric's been so out of it due to the pain meds. She hasn't been able to tell Remy either.

"Let me get this shit ova with." Kyst sighs readying himself for a severe tongue lashing from Remy.

"Hey Rem."

"Fuck nah! Hey Rem my ass! Wah fi no call me tuh tell me wah gwaan wih yuh tuh?! I been callin fi tree days and get nuh call back! Mi gwaan crazy, Kyst! Wah da bloodclot?![Why didn't you call me to tell me what's going on with you two?! I've been calling for 3 days and get no call back! I'm going crazy, Kyst! What the fuck!]

"Rem I'm sorry! I know it's been 3 days, but shit went crazy, ma!" He pleads.

"Crazy how? Wah gwaan wih mi sista?! Kyst, stawp bloodclot playin wih mi! Mi nuh have fi patiences fuh yuh bullshit!"[What's going on with my sister? Kyst, stop fuckin playin with me! I don't have the patience for your bullshit!]

"Ok, ok! Calm down before you upset the baby! She's good, she's healing, she's aight."

"HEALING?!  From what?! IT BETTA BE HER PUSSY FROM YOU GIVING HER TOO MUCH DICK!"

Caught off guard by that Kyst starts laughing hysterically.

"Stawp laughing stupid! Wah gwaan wih, Lyric?![What's going on with Lyric?!]

"Sorry I wasn't expecting that! Umm, don't be mad cause she's ok, but she got shot during the last j-."

"SHOT?! SHOT?! Raasclot! Mi a gwaan fi KILL YUH!  YUH ERE ME?! MI A GWAAN FI SHOOT YUH! HOW?! HOW?! YUH LET MI SISTA CATCH FI BULLET?! HOW, KYST?!"[ SHIT! I'm going to KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU! HOW?! HOW?! HOW DID YOU LET MY SISTER TAKE A BULLET?! HOW KYST?!]

 Kyst understands patois perfectly. He just no longer speaks it. Half due to missing when he spoke it with his Guyanese mother and half out of laziness. 

"Remy! Stop hollerin at me!"

"STAWP FI YELLIN?! STAWP FI YELLIN SEH A LIKKLE BWOY FI ALLOW MI SISTA CATCH A BULLET?! HA! SUCK YA MOTHER! YUH TELL MI STAWP FI BUMBACLOT HOLLERIN?! FUCK YUH!"[STOP THE YELLIN? STOP THE YELLIN SAYS THE LITTLE BOY THAT ALLOWED MY SISTER TO TAKE A BULLET? HA! FUCK YA MOTHER! TELLING ME TO STOP FUCKIN HOLLERIN?! FUCK YOU!"

 "CALM YA ASS THE FUCK DOWN! YOU TALKIN HELLA STUPID RIGHT NOW, REMY! I GET YOU UPSET BUT YOU NOT BOUT TO TALK TO ME CRAZY!" He bellows back at her.

Almost instantly Remy stops hollering at him. Kyst rarely, loudly, yells. He might get a little louder, but absolutely yell? No he usually does not do that. Normally he speaks in a low deep growl due to his excessively deep voice. But when he does yell it commands obedience. "You straight now?"

"Yes. Please tell me!" Remy pleads now more subdued since reigning in her emotions.

Kyst tells her from beginning to end the whole smash and grab job. He explains why Lyric hasn't been coherent enough to talk to Remy or London. After calming Remy down and talking to London Kyst tells Remy he'll bring Lyric by tomorrow.

"Ok give her a million kisses from me and Papi. He really misses her, Kyst."

"I know Rem, but he really wouldn't understand her sleeping so much; or not being able to climb and be on her yet. But she really is doing good. She's my little soldier."