A Line Crossed

🔞Adult Content🔞

(February 25th still)
Omniscient POV

Hearing knocking on her door Lyric turns over and smushes her head in between her pillows. To say she is hurt and pissed beyond belief is an understatement. How could the 2 men she loves and trusts most in the world act like that on her special day? Her one day of the year where she's SUPPOSED to come first! When she doesn't have to put her wants, desires, and needs on the back burner to cater to everyone else. Yet and still she had to break up an almost fight, and is the one that ended up in tears. 'It's my birthday and I'll cry if I WANT to' are the words to the song not 'if I HAVE to!'

"Mama please open the door." Maverick knocks softly again.

He's the last person she wants to see. How could he talk about their sexual business so callously like it meant nothing to him. Like SHE meant nothing to him. To go low and below the belt, oh she knows that's the only way Kyst knows how to play, but him she expects so much more from him.

"Baby....Lyric please mama! Let me make it up to you please!"

"Goddamn shut ya beggin ass up." Kyst mumbles to himself still sprawled out on the couch.

Refusing to get up and open the door, Lyric walks into the bathroom just to get away from Maverick's voice. The next thing she knows he's stepping through the bathroom door.

"How the fu-."

Maverick scoops her up in his arms intertwining his lips and tongue with hers. His movements so expeditious and agile Lyric can barely comprehend what's happening. Hiking her dress up over her hips and ass he gingerly pushes her panties to the side. Maverick frees his length from the custody of his boxers and begins entering the narrow passage of Lyric's already moist mouth of her arousal.

"Ahh, holy shit!" She moans in unmitigated satisfaction.

"I'm sorry mama, please don't be mad at me." Maverick groans into her neck. His warm breath heaving against her skin, as he continues his unrelenting thrusts in and out of Lyric's slick core.

"Mmm, shit!" Lyric screams and pulls his hair causing his head to lean back. Taking his face in her hands she kisses him roughly and vulgarly.

"Goddamn, mama! You still mad?" He smirks at her.

"Unhn!" She shakes her head 'no'. "Fuck! Ahh harder, papa!"

"Anything you want, birthday girl!" Panting and breathing heavily he obliges.

The salacious and raunchy words of enticement and pleasure uttered between the two copulating figures is down right pornagraphic. Freeing their bodies of all unwanted fabric layers, their bodies twist and wind together in an undulating gyration of tantalizing indulgence.

"FUCK ME, MAVERICK!" Lyric hollers disregarding any ears that may be in listening range, adult or juvenile.

"You love this dick, mama?"

"YES! YES! YES!" Reaching her peak Lyric's body jerks uncontrollably as she moans and whines involuntarily. She vocally expresses her appreciation for Maverick's superior love making. Walking her over to the counter he sits her down and leans her against the mirror. Hooking her leg over his shoulder his dick submerges deeper into her now saturated pussy.

"Shit, shit, shit! Mmmm papa! It's too deep!" She bellows, her voice oozing of lechery.

Chuckling with genuine amusement with how obscenely aroused Lyric is, Maverick kisses her while intensely gazing into her eyes.