Twisted Fairytale

⚠🚫TRIGGER WARNING🚫⚠

Omniscient POV

"Hey baby. I'll be down in 20 more minutes. Sorry it's taking so long."

"Hey beautiful. I'm just happy it seems to be going good. I love you. I'll see you when you're done." Lyric smiles as Maverick's deep silky voice lulls her peacefully through the phone receiver.

"Love you more, Mavi." As the elevator door opens she runs up the staircase back to the 30th floor.

She only allowed the elevator to take her one floor down. She has some unfinished business to handle. Steadying her breathing in the stairwell she emerges and heads to the receptionist's desk again.

"Oh hello again, Ms.Fyre. How can I help you?"

"I just need to see Rowan. It's just a surprise. I got caught up with his parents and forgot to see him. It's quick. If you can just point me to his office." She flashes an innocent pearly white smile.

"Umm, he usually doesn't like visitors, but it's at the opposite end of the hall from his fathers, just down there." She points in the opposite way from where Carlton's office is.

"Thank you so so much!" Lyric smiles again and heads off.

"That punk muthafucka is in my daddy's office?!" She seethes under her breath. Before she pushes his door open she hears his cold, soulless, charming voice speaking. Poor sucker doesn't know they're making a deal with the devil himself. She doesn't knock, she just pushes the door open.

"Yeah make sure to tell her to erase that video or I'll have my dick rammed down her throat again!" He laughs sadistically. "Yeah we'll no one told that bitch to mix coke and alcohol. Too bad she passed out. She was actin like a fuckin slut all night, now she wants to cry rape?! Pa-lease! I'll bounce her tight little pussy on my dick and she'll shut right up! I'm so tired of these fuckin whores crying rape just cause we're a little rough with them." He cackles again.

Lyric is filled with rage. Just like she presumed, Rowan is a habitual rapist. He's sadistic and takes psychotic pleasure in sexually assaulting females. She was just a drop in a bucket. Dialing back her anger, she calms herself. She has a plan and can't risk ruining it by letting that display awaken the fire of hatred in her.

"Rowan." She entices with a sultry siren call as she closes the office door.

"Yeah hold on some bit-." He halts as he turns his chair to face Lyric. "Holy fuck!" His mouth falls agape as he hangs up without responding to the call of his name on the line.

"Goddamn, Lyric." He mumbles to himself as he rounds the desk and approaches her.

She scans his appearance. He's filled out muscularly and his white suit hugs his sculpted frame. He's decorated his body with all sorts of tattoos. His face and jaw are more mature and angular, but those eyes! Still lifeless and demonic no matter how beautiful the cerulean hue. They should be warm and full of love since they are the carbon copy of Olivia's, but alas they are dead.

 They should be warm and full of love since they are the carbon copy of Olivia's, but alas they are dead