Rushed Reactions

Maverick POV

"Yo, what's poppin son?"
"Si I fucked up real bad! I think I lost her!"
"Wait what? Mav hold up bro. What happened?"
"Lil mama got a son and I acted like a dick! I made her cry and she broke up with me." I rush out barely taking a breath.
"Wait, wait, wait my guy! Lyric has a son?!"

"Shit!" I hear Remy in the background.

"Is that Remy?"

"Yeah hold on. Mama, Lyric has a son?"
"Yes. What happened to my sister Maverick?!"
"Wait someone tell me what the hell is going on!"
"Jesus Silas keep up!" Remy snaps, "Lyric has a 3 year old son named London. My mom and I helped her raise him."
"Who's his dad?"
"Uhh." Remy hesitates.

"Her crazy ass best friend, Kyst."
"Holy shit, Mav!"
"Yeah I know!"

"What you do to her Maverick?!" Remy yells at me.
"He got sick so we had to pick him up and I fuckin spazzed out when we got to her house and she broke up with me and kicked me out."
"Where the hell was my nephew?! And what did you say to my sister?! She stayed with you even after knowing you had ya dick in those raggedy bitches! So you must have been hella disrespectful, Maverick!"

"He was asleep in his room. And I called her, shit! I called her scandalous for havin him at 16 and for fuckin around with Kyst."

"Wah da bloodclot?! Oh my God you piece of shit! You have no idea what the fuck she's been through! Oh my God Silas I gotta go check on her! She wan be wif yuh and yuh have no sense. Yuh wan act like fi batty boy ova a pickney!" I hear her talkin shit about me in patois, in the background as she gathers her stuff up when I hear her say something that makes my heart sink knowing I could have had that, "I love you baby, I'll be back tonight."

"I love you too ma, please drive safely and let me know when you get there please."

"Ok pop I will, love you more. Leave her alone Maverick!"
"Remy! Ma I'm sorry, I didn't know!"
"Shut up!"

Fuck she's mean! I wait til she's gone, "Did y'all tell each other you love each other?"
"Yeah, that's wifey. I do love her. I'm gonna marry that ass!"
"Shit! That's all I want with Lyric, but we always fight! That's all we do."
"Y'all ain't fuck or nothing?'
"Nah, everytime I try she says she's not ready so I let it go."
"Damn my guy that's tough."

"I know! And I want her, fuck, I need her. She hates me, son. She told me she doesn't fit into my perfect world, and I should be with Skylar."
"Damn, son. Yo Mav my guy I don't know what to say fam."

"Si, I heard her cry. She fuckin cried so hard! I think I lost her, like for good this time."
"Just give her time, that's all I can think."
"You right my G. I gotta go!"
"Aight bro. Don't do nothing stupid."
"Yeah."

I'm just speeding to where I know I can get all my frustrations out.

"What are you doing here? Where's ya little psychotic bi-" I capture her lips and push her into her apartment.

Catching her by complete surprise. I take the chance to slide my tongue into her parted mouth. Her nipples standing at attention, poke through the thin fabric of my old dress shirt. Sliding my hands up her supple thigh skin I feel her clothless ass cheeks, exposed by the absence of fabric from her tight thong.

 Sliding my hands up her supple thigh skin I feel her clothless ass cheeks, exposed by the absence of fabric from her tight thong