Breaking News Part I

Omniscient POV
1 Time Jump( Late April early May).

Upon healing fully with the help of her physical therapist Lyric gets back to her normal life with one main exception, Kyst and Maverick. She knows the two cause heavy distraction and inner turmoil so she avoided them both as much as possible over the last month. Her life returning back to normal is all she desires, whole heartedly. Or so she thought it was returning to her version of normal.

"Just in, we've gotten an exclusive story informing us that we have a blast from the past." The news anchor Angela Davis says.

"What do you mean, Angela?" Sharon Sharp, the co-anchor woman asks.

"We have an exclusive stating that the sole heir of the estimated combined $850 Million Dollar Fyre family fortune is alive and well!" Angela claps.

"What?" Sharon gasps.

"Yes! According to sources, Lyric Fyre the only surviving daughter of the late great Biochemist genius and owner of 'Melanin Mixery' Dr.Nia Fyre, M.D, Ph.D and the late great tech genius LaMont Fyre, founder and former Co-CEO of 'Fyre Marks Tech'; is alive and thriving. She is now a 20 year old brilliant senior at a very prestigious university here in New York state! She is double majoring in Biology and Biochemistry Pre-Med. Get this, along with her dual degree she is minoring in Computer Science and Informatics for Technological Science!'

"Wow! She's truly her parents' child! An absolute genius! And so gorgeous, look at that school ID it looks like a headshot for a model! Get your catwalk strut ready Lyric! I'm sure modelling agencies will snatch her up!" Angela points to Lyric's school picture projected on the screen.

"Just a genius! She is truly impressive!" Sharon compliments

"Yes and she is set to be the valedictorian of the University's graduating spring class! I heard her GPA is definitely something to boast!" Angela smiles. "It's said she's been missing for FIVE long years. She was with her father's best friend and Co-Founder of 'Fyre Marks' Carlton Marks and his wife prominent lawyer, Olivia Marks. Along with their son whiz kid and now Co-CEO Rowan Marks. After her parents' untimely death of a car accident at the hands of a drunk driver coming home from the Mark's annual Christmas party. Dr.Nia was 6 months pregnant with their son and poor Lyric was only 11 at the time." Angela finishes somberly.

"Such a sad story, but beyond overjoyed that Lyric is alive and doing great justice to her parents' memory and legacy! We'll have hourly updates on the leading story as more details unfold! Now back to Leanna with traffic!" Sharon concludes.

Lyric POV

I feel as though all the air has been sucked out my body. My limbs are numb and I can't move. Oh my God! My world around me begins to shatter. What the fuck is going on? Who told them? How will I keep safe? How will I keep Loondon safe? God, now that sick son of a bitch, Rowan can find me! Us! I have to get out of here! I have to go underground! But I need to graduate first. London needs stability! I can't go on the run again, especially with a four year old. Fuck!