- thirty four -

xxxiv. FOREST OF DEAN

"Try to block it okay?" Michael smiled as Stella nodded and closed her eyes

"Try to block it okay?" Michael smiled as Stella nodded and closed her eyes. It has been few weeks since Stella was practicing occlumency.

" Legilimens!"

Michael disappeared from her sight as her surroundings changed and she found herself back in Hogwarts.

Fourteen year old Stella was sitting on her bed in her dorm, alone. Picking up a parchment, Stella grabbed her quill.

Dear, the boy who lived,
Don't wonder who I am or why am I writing to you because believe me you would never find out. So go on and read this.
It was a shock after your name flew out of the goblet but I don't blame you. Heck! I know that you weren't the one. I mean who the hell puts their life in danger for gaining fame. I know-

"Block it Stella!" Michael yelled,"Clear your mind! Make it blank!"

A scream left Stella's throat as she forgot everything and pushed her thoughts and emotions away.

Michael drew his wand back as Stella fell onto the floor, breathing heavily though she succeeded in blocking some of the memories.

"Good try." Michael panted, helping her up.

"Great." A cold voice spoke up making Stella gulp as she turned around to find Voldemort standing in front of her. Michael did a little bow thing to which Stella threw a disgusted glare.

"Hope she is doing great." Voldemort said, his tone much serious.

"Yes My lord." Michael nodded.

"Show me." Voldemort ordered as he stopped a bird flying in the sky with his wand and rested it on his hand. It was a pigeon and it was no longer struggling under his grasp.

With trembling hands, Michael picked the pigeon from Voldemort's hand and placed it on the ground.

"Show me the Cruciatus curse." Voldemort said with an evil smile on his face.

A gasp left Stella's mouth as she stared at Voldemort in disbelief.

"I can't do that!" Stella protested with a big frown on her face.

"So does that mean that you haven't been giving appropriate lessons?" Voldemort questioned, directly looking at Michael with his eyes getting angrier,"Do I need to-"

"No!" Stella exclaimed,"That's not what I meant!"

"Then show me!" Voldemort barked,"Otherwise you'll face the consequences."

Voldemort raised his wand and pointed it straight at Michael whose eyes widened in fear.

"I'll do it." Stella gulped, lowering Voldemort's hand. Stella pointed her wand at the pigeon as her hands trembled in fear. She wiped the sweat beads forming on her head and closed her eyes.