- six -

vi. DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

"Luna where are we going?" Stella asked, following the girl with dirty blonde hair

"Why's she coming with us?" Cho exclaimed who was walking in front of them. Stella frowned at the tone of Cho's voice which clearly mentioned that she was unwanted.

"She's my friend." Luna simply replied as they walked through the path covered with snow. 

The path to Hog's head was as sketchy as the pub itself. There were broken fences nearby and some strange people too. The door to the pub was opened as the two ravenclaws entered the pub but Stella didn't. How can she? The whole pub was filled with several ravenclaws, hufflepuffs and most important, Harry Potter was there too. All the students gave her a weird and nasty look except Harry and Luna.

"What is she doing here!" Terry boot exclaimed while Stella just stood by the door, not even moving a bit.

"Hermione?" Ron asked,"Did you invite her too?"

"No." Hermione denied immediately, letting out an annoying sigh.

"I invited her-" Luna started, earning a glare from the rest of the students. 

"I'll just leave..." Stella whispered, feeling vulnerable for the first time in her whole life. She turned around but stopped when she heard Hermione.

"Wait. You can stay." 

"What are you even saying!" Ron muttered angrily while Harry just shifted in his spot, awkwardly. 

Hermione leaned a little closer to Ron and Harry and whispered so that only the two of them can hear her,"She knows that we are meeting here. She can tell Umbridge! We just can't let her go." 

"You have a point." Ron nodded before turning to Harry,"What do you think?" 

"I think we should ask her if she wants to join us." Harry answered,"Because look at this, she has never joined her sister or Malfoy in bullying people, she never hurts someone. She has always been kind to me, I mean us." Ron narrowed his eyes at Harry,"And Ron, you find her bold, didn't you?" 

"I know but-" 

"Harry is right." Hermione interrupted as a grumpy expression formed on Ron's face. 

"What the hell is going on!" Terry boot scowled. 

"Stella, you can stay." Harry said, turning to the girl who had her head hung low. Everybody let out a gasp while Luna smiled widely. 

"Really?" Stella gasped, her eyes going wide due to the surprise. 

"Yeah." Hermione nodded,"But we hope that nobody gets to know about this. If you know what I mean.." 

"Yes fine." Stella grinned, happily,"I promise." 

Harry gestured her to take a seat as Stella happily, sat besides Luna while others just glared at her except few.