- forty six -

xlvi. STELLA'S OUTBURST

Stella aimlessly stared at the rocked and dry path under her feet

Stella aimlessly stared at the rocked and dry path under her feet. Her eyes held no emotions and the look on her face gave the feeling that she was lost in some other world or maybe she's a walking dead person.

She tripped on her own leg causing her Slytherin robes to get tore by a protruding branch of the tree.

Groaning, Stella pulled out her cloak and let it hang on the Branch. Kicking the tree and getting hurt in return, Stella followed the death eaters, inside the dark,gloomy forbidden forest. Stella constantly wished for Harry to stay behind, to stay away from the dark lord.

But when she saw him, standing right in front of her, just a few metres away, she felt sick. Her blue eyes locked with the green ones and she begged him to leave. Harry looked away, fixing his gaze on Voldemort which made Stella feel more anxious. Her whole body had already started shaking and she could feel her heart beating rapidly with a loud thump sound.

"Harry?" Stella heard a familiar voice and looked around to find Hagrid being held by the Death Eaters,"No! What are you doing here?"

"Quiet!" A Death Eater shouted.

"Harry Potter." Voldemort breathed,"The boy who lived. Come to die." Stella felt her throat going dry.

"Avada Kedavara!" Voldemort screeched as the spell hit Harry.

As the green spell hit the boy Stella loved, straight in front of her vulnerable eyes, Harry fell on the ground with his back towards the death eaters.

Tears made their way down but not a single sound escaped Stella's lips. Just the tears kept flowing and her mind went blank. Her knees felt wobbly and she felt her stomach getting sick. Bellatrix looked over at the young girl with suspicion filling her dark eyes.

Feeling someone's gaze upon her, Stella wiped the tears with the sleeves of her white, long sleeved shirt. Her nose had now acquired a light shade of red. Stella furiously bit on her lower lip to prevent herself from having a break down.

She had to stay strong. Strong for others. Strong to save many more innocent lives. Strong to save other's loved ones. Strong to make her mother proud. Strong for Michael and her mother who gave up their lives to save her. Strong for Harry.

"The boy, is he dead?" Bellatrix whispered.

Narcissa was sent forward to make sure that the boy was dead. Through blurry vision, Stella saw Narcissa bending down to Harry's level.

After a few seconds, the Malfoy lady got up and announced,"dead."

Stella dugged her nails deeper in her thighs.

As the morning dawned upon the forbidden forest, the death eaters made their way back to Hogwarts. Harry was being carried by Hagrid who was tied with ropes. Every now and then, Stella looked over her shoulders to find Harry peacefully sleeping in the bed of death.