- fifteen -

xv. TRYOUTS AND BUTTER BEER 

 TRYOUTS AND BUTTER BEER 

The day of the Gryffindor's quidditch try outs arrived. Stella made her way to the quidditch pitch, hiding from Pansy and waved at Hermione who was sitting in the stands. Stella made her way over to Hermione when her eyes fell on Harry who was having a hard time to quietened the students but was failing miserably.

A group which comprised of ten of the silliest girls Harry had ever encountered, who, when he blew his whistle, merely fell about giggling and clutching one another.Romilda Vane was amongst them. When he told them to leave the pitch, they did so quite cheerfully and went to sit in the stands to heckle everyone else.

"Weird." Stella muttered under her breath.

More students made their way in the stadium which made Ron nervous.

"Good luck Ron!" Stella whipped her head around to find Lavender Brown squealing like a five year old girl. Stella noticed that Hermione wasn't happy with Lavender suddenly being so supportive of Ron.

When the try outs for chaser ended, Harry called Ron and a seventh year Gryffindor Cormac Mclaggen to try out for keeper.

"All the best Ron!" Stella screamed earning Ron's attention who nervously smiled at her. Cormac over and over again saved every goal except the last one because Hermione chanted the confundus charm which surprised Stella.

"Is this really Hermione Granger?" Stella fake gasped with a teasing smirk on her face.

"Shut up." Hermione tried not to smile and kept a stern face.

"You feel something for him, don't you?" Stella couldn't stop herself from asking the question.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Hermione sang, looking at Ron who was successfully saving all the goals. Little later Harry announced his new team and everybody clapped for him.

"You were brilliant Ron!" Stella complimented as the quartet walked back to the Castle.

"I was nervous as heck!" Ron breathed out.

-

"You have a date and you're telling me this now?" Daphne complained, towering over her best friend who was sitting on her bed. 

"Seriously?" Stella scoffed,"It's just a hang out, like friends. It's not a date." 

"Stop it." Daphne scolded,"Boys always add 'as friends' when they've got more than that on their mind." 

"Looks like you've experienced it very well." Stella laughed earning a glare from Daphne. 

"Shut up and do as I tell you to." Daphne announced, opening Stella's closet. 

Stella sighed as Daphne pulled out a ankle length, blue, floral dress along with black leggings and a black sweater. 

"change now." Daphne ordered, handing the clothes to her best friend. Sighing, Stella walked inside the bathroom and quickly put on her dress. When she walked out, Daphne picked up her make up kit and did her hair.