- three -

iii. "SEE YOU HARRY" 

"Don't you think you've been spending much time with that Luna girl?" Daphne frowned, feeling a little bit jealous that her best friend was slowly going away from her

"so?" Stella asked, raising her eyebrows.

 It's been a week since she met Luna and Stella has gotten extremely close to Luna. She loved how Luna was so honest and realistic. The way she looks at things is just marvellous.

"So." Daphne repeated,"I'm jealous!"

"But why?" Stella laughed as they were walking back to the common room after completing all of their classes.

"Because I miss us!" Daphne sighed, entering the common room and walking straight to her dorm.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Stella followed her best friend and plopped on her bed, putting her belongings away.

"I have to meet Luna." She spoke up, earning an eye roll from her best friend,"That doesn't means that I forgot you."

"Sure." Daphne scoffed, pulling her tie away.

"We'll have a girls day after I meet Luna." Stella tried to convince her friend and it seemed to work.

"Please." Stella pressed.

"Fine." Daphne shrugged, getting inside the bathroom. 

Changing into the usual clothes, Stella skipped out of the castle and waited near the black lake for Luna to arrive.

"Els!" Luna called, waving at Stella. A huge grin broke on the Parkinson girl's face as she walked up to where Luna was standing.

"Shoes?" Stella asked when her eyes fell on Luna's feet,"Is it Pansy again?"

"No." Luna shook her head and then leaned closer to Stella,"I think its the nargles."

"What are nargles?" Stella frowned but Luna had already started walking away, leaving Stella alone near the black lake.

Chuckling to herself, Stella ran and caught up with Luna.

"Oh look." Luna exclaimed, pointing towards the Hogwarts bridge,"Harry Potter."
Stella turned her gaze where Luna was pointing, tofind the boy with raven black hair leaning on the Hogwart's bridge while his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. Having no other choice, Stella followed her new friend.

"Hey Harry." Luna greeted, bringing the boy back to earth.

"Luna." He forced a smile when his eyes fell on the other girl who had same black hair as his but her eyes were ocean blue.

"Um... Stella Parkinson, right?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. The question took Stella out off guard as she never expected Harry to acknowledge her existence.

"Yes." She nodded, flashing a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Luna asked, standing besides Harry.

"Oh erm... I just wanted some time alone." He answered, turning back to the railing of the bridge.

"You have been spending a lot of time, being alone..." Luna trailed off and ended with a smile while Harry just shrugged.

"I just feel so..." Harry tried thinking of the appropriate word,"Different? Lonely?"

"Why?" Stella couldn't help but ask why he was spending time alone.

Harry looked at her for a second before sighing and turning back to the railing of the bridge.
"Because everybody thinks I'm lying." He croaked out, not noticing that Luna left him and Stella alone to search for her shoes,"Nobody believes me. They don't know the truth about Cedric's death."

"That's not true." Stella interrupted,"They are just scared to accept the truth cause believe me or not everybody is damn scared!" She was too busy listening to Harry that she didn't even notice that Luna left the two alone. 

"Yeah but..... that still doesn't changes the fact that they think I'm some sort of danger..." Harry sighed, turning back to the girl who had her arms crossed across her chest.

"You are of course not." Stella frowned,"I mean okay, if they stay close to you or be friends with you it maybe dangerous but look at you, you don't deserve this shit. You never asked for this rubbish."

"I know." Harry whispered, turning back again.

"But I'm sure your friends will support you no matter what." The Parkinson girl smiled, walking and standing besides the boy who lived.

"You think so?" He asked, his eyes fixed on the sky in front of him.

"Of course. They trust you."

"Do you?"

The question seemed to caught Stella off guard as she stared at the boy in front of her in disbelief. A huge lump formed in her throat as she tried to push the words out.

 On the other hand, Harry was confused when that question slipped out of his mouth. He absolutely disliked him. Why would she even trust him?

"Yes." Stella whispered, turning her gaze away,"I do."

"But why?" Harry awkwardly chuckled,"I mean I'm your enemy an-"

"Who the heck told you that you are my enemy?" Stella frowned, looking at the boy.

"Nobody but you're Pansy's sister.." Harry started his explanation, glancing at the girl every now and then,"And you are bound to hate me right?"

"Are you crazy?" Stella laughed softly,"Absolutely no. I'm nothing like her."

Silence fell around the two teenagers as Stella fiddled with the hem of her sweater.
"Thank you." Harty said after a while.

"For?"

"For trusting me."

The girl flashed a smile before realising that she had promised to have a girls day with her best friend and she was running late.

"Uh, I need to go." She muttered,"Bye Harry Potter." With that she turned on her heels to leave when Harry stopped her,"You can just call me Harry."

"Or Potter." He quickly added, knowing how awkward it was.

"See you Harry." Stella smiled, trying to contain her excitement and walked inside tha Castle. 

She entered her dorm only to find her best friend going through her stuffs.

"What happened?" Stella asked, stepping inside and looking at everything thrown around.

"I forgot to complete the potion's essay!" Daphne exclaimed, opening Stella's potion's book when a letter fell down. The letter Stella had written to Harry but never delivered.

"What's that?" Daphne muttered, bending down to pick up the letter but Stella reached it before she could.

"Oh its nothing." Stella muttered, shoving the letter in some other book.

"Wait I read it's written to someone whose name starts with 'the'?" Daphne questioned herself while the girl in front of her just gave her an innocent smile.

"Never mind, Can I have your essay?" Daphne pleaded, earning an approved nod from Stella.