Chapter 25: Twins Birth

2 weeks before my due date, the twins decided they wanted to make their entrance into the world. As I laid in the bed, in labor I thought back to the first time George and I met and everything leading up to where we are now. I didn't realize I was smiling in my sleep until George woke me up to ask me what I was smiling at. "I was thinking about all the events that lead us up to where we are now." I replied. "I know it hard to believe that we are having babies again, happily married with a 3 year old." He replied back. "But I'm glad it's with you." I said smiling as he kissed me on the forehead. Hours later we welcomed our boys into the world weighing 6 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches long. We decided to name twin A: Bentley Harold and twin B: Bradley Alexander (their middle names are for George's dad and a good friend of ours who helped us get together in the first place.) Mama O'Malley was the first visitor we had, she brought Olivia with her to meet her new brothers. "Oh how sweet they are!" She gushed. "What are their names Mama?" Olivia asked me. "This one is Bentley and this one is Bradley." I told her. "I like those names." She replied. "Bentley's middle name is Harold after dad." George told Mama O'Malley. "Oh he would be so thrilled." She replied giving him a hug. "What is Bradley's?" Olivia asked. "Alexander after Uncle Alex." I replied. Mama O'Malley and Olivia visited us a little more before leaving so more people could visit. Meredith, Christina and Lexie came followed by Alex, Jo, April and Dr. Bailey. "Alex?" I said to him. "Yeah what's up?" He asked. "I just wanted to tell you thank you for getting George and I  together and in honor of that we used your name Alexander for Bradley's middle name." I told him. For the first time in a long time, that was the day I saw Alex's face light up and tears formed in his eyes. "There you go Uncle Alex." Jo teased him smiling. "They are just so handsome." Dr. Bailey cooed. We all visited for a little bit until it was the twins feeding time and time for everyone else to get back to work. I was so blessed to have amazing friends, an amazing husband and 3 beautiful kids. There was nothing more in the world I wanted.