Chapter 13: Pregnancy/New Place

My pregnancy has been very easy after the nausea wore off of course and the cravings and tiredness kicked in. My belly grew and grew each week and appointments came and went also making us more and more excited. I plan on still working as much as I could before my due date and having the baby at Seattle Grace-Mercy West where all of our friends were. George helped out as much as he could even though our schedules were pretty much the same, if I have a craving of something he would get it for me or when I was puking my guts out he was right there holding my hair, wiping my forehead and getting sprite and crackers. Everyone at the hospital is very eager for the new addiction to be born, a baby shower has already been planned for later hosted by the hospital. We talked about finding out the gender so we could get a nursery set up and even try to pick out names but of course we were looking for a 2 bedroom apartment first. A 2 bedroom apartment opened up on the same floor where Callie and Arizona live, and they recommend us for it. The apartment was perfect it was everything that we both wanted so we signed a lease and started to pack up my apartment and George's room at Meredith's. Once everything was unpacked and settled in, we laid together on the couch admiring our place. "This is nice." I exclaimed. "Yes it is, now all we have to do is wait for this little guy or girl to arrive." He replied putting his hand on my belly. "I think it's a girl." I told him. "Girl or boy it doesn't matter to me I'm happy with either." He replied giving me a kiss. We relaxed for the rest of the evening before going back to work in the morning.