Chapter 23: Plane Crash

Dr. Hunt sent Meredith, Derek, Mark, Lexie, Arizona, Cristina and George on a plane not realizing the consequences when they didn't arrive to their destination. I hadn't heard from George since they got onto the plane, he promised me he would call me when they landed but never did. Not hearing from him was driving me crazy, but I kept my mind on my work to distract myself from thinking the worst. Callie and I were working together on a case when we both caught each other sneaking a look at our phones. "Still haven't heard from Arizona?" I asked her. "Nope have you with George?" She asked. "No I'm really starting to get worried now, they should of landed by now." I replied. "I know, I'm trying not to think the worse but it's hard." She replied back. "I know same here but we have to strong for Sophia and Olivia." I reassured her giving her a smile. While in a room, both of our phones went off with a text from Dr. Hunt saying: IMPORTANT meet in conference room." We both looked at each other, excused ourselves and ran to meet him. In the conference room we found Dr. Webber, Dr. Bailey, Dr. Hunt and Catherine Avery (Jackson's mom.) looking very concerned. "We got your text what's up?" I said panting. "We got some news that you may need to sit down for." Dr. Hunt told us. Once we were sitting down, they all sat around us giving us news we didn't want to hear. "We got a call today, and it seems that the plane that everyone was in crashed." Dr. Hunt told us. "Yes apparently the plane had a malfunction and crashed them into a wooded area, but thankfully the radio was working so they could call for some help. Catherine told us. "They were rescued and are currently in the hospital, there are no severe severe injuries but they will be rushed back here." Dr. Bailey replied. "Oh my gosh." I heard myself gasp. "I'm glad no one was severely injured or killed." Callie replied. "Us too." Dr. Webber said. "They will be here in 5 minutes." Dr. Bailey told us reading a text she got. We all rushed out the door to the ambulance drop off, where they would meet us. Dr. Bailey was right, literally 5 minutes later the ambulances showed up with everyone inside them. I took a deep breath as the ambulance that had George on it, opened up. He was awake with cuts and bruises on his face as well as a broken arm. When he saw me, he smiled big making me feel better. "Hey there." He said to me holding out his good hand. "You had me so worried but I stayed strong for Olivia." I replied to him. Everyone was taken into a room to examined before going into a patient room. When I had the chance, I checked in on George to see if he needed anything and keep him company. I brought Olivia in to see her daddy, which definitely changed his mood. "Dada." She said to him reaching out for him. "Her first words!" I exclaimed. "Yay that's my girl." He replied kissing her. All the victims in the crash made a full recovery and was about to come home but of course take it easy. It would going to be a rough time at work but I was so glad that everyone was okay.