Chapter 18: Wedding

The day of our wedding arrived faster than expected but I was thankful to have everyone helping out with everything that needed to be done. George's mom Louise came in to help, very excited about getting a daughter in law and even a granddaughter. We were able to get off work early to start getting ready for my big day. I was honestly so nervous, it felt like I had knots in my stomach. Izzie, Cristina, Meredith, Lexie, Callie and Arizona were all getting themselves ready plus helping with me. "Are you excited?" Izzie asked me while she was curling my hair. "Yes but very nervous." I replied. "This is so exciting, I can't believe your getting married!" Lexie squealed. "I know our little 007 met his match." Cristina replied. Once we were all ready, Dr. Webber came in to walk me down the aisle. All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen went first followed by me and Dr. Webber. "Just walk slowly and breathe, you can do it." He whispered to me. I looked up to see George standing there looking so handsome in his tuxedo and his hair slicked back smiling but also crying as I walked towards him. "You look beautiful." He mouthed to me holding out his hand out for me. The wedding ceremony began with no tears until the vows came and that's when the tears were shed. George began his vows first: "Taylor the day I saw you in the locker room was the day I knew that I had to be with you. You have made me so happy, making me laugh until my ribs hurt to just being there for me especially when my dad died. I couldn't imagine my life without you, I'm so thankful you came into my life and now expecting our beautiful daughter. I love you so much, I always will and nothing will change that I promise." I looked up into George's eyes and could feel mine watering up. "Geez I'm going to smear my makeup." I teased him taking a deep breath before I began my vows. "George meeting you has been a dream come true, I never thought I was able to find love again after what I went through but when I did I fell head over heels in love. You mean everything to me, and make me so beyond happy. I'm so glad that it was you, and it always will be no matter what. I can't wait to start our little family once our little girl has arrived." I said to him. The preacher continued on until the "I do's." were said along with a kiss. "Everyone I would like to introduce Mr and Mrs George O'Malley." The preacher announced to everyone sending them into cheers and clapping. We walked off the stage to the back of the church where the rest of the wedding party met us. "Congratulations I'm so happy for you guys!" Izzie squealed giving us hugs. Louise came up to us smiling big with tears in her eyes. "Georgie I'm so happy out for you, I know your dad is smiling down at you." She said to him giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Taylor I'm so happy that my little Georgie found someone and that I gained a daughter and a soon to be granddaughter." She gushed to me giving me a hug and rubbing my belly. The wedding reception happened and then we were sent off to our honeymoon back to our place which was decorated all romantic. "Hold on Mrs. O'Malley." George said to me picking me up and carrying me over the threshold. "Why thank you Mr. O'Malley." I replied giggling and following him to the bedroom where we ended up falling asleep.