game day!

Xiaojun's POV

It's 12:30 pm and everything is all set. I'm wearing a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and brand new shoes that Hendery gave me. While, Logan is wearing a baby sized t-shirt that has a logo of Lucas' team as a support for his daddy.

'Daddy? What the hell?' I cringed at the thought and prepared a bag that includes all the things that Logan needs such as diapers, his milk, his water and even toys.

When I was finally done and ready to leave with Logan, Lucas texted me.

Lucas: Hon, I forgot to tell you earlier, go to my room and wear my second jersey that's placed in the bed :D

Xiaojun: MF WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME HON?! AND WHY WOULD I WEAR YOUR JERSEY?

Lucas: For everyone to notice us! We gotta act like an engaged couple, remember?

Xiaojun: oh right...

Xiaojun: BUT IM READY TO LEAVE, CAN'T I JUST LET IT PASS?

Lucas: Nope, there's a lot of ppl watching bc its our first game. Its important so dont come here without wearing it

Xiaojun: FINE 😤

Lucas: see ya honey ;)

Xiaojun: STFU STOP CALLING ME THAT

Lucas: so you really want me to call you 'condensed milk' ?

Xiaojun: don't make me block ur number

"OMG! IT'S XIAOJUN! AWW IS THAT THEIR BABY?"

"Whoa! Xiaocas already had a child? Damn, Lucas must be a sharp shooter!"

'Xiaocas, my ass! And can these girls stop with their dirty thoughts?!' I continued to walk and find a spot to sit since the arena is really crowded. Lucas is right, there is a lot of people.

"Is that really Xiao Dejun? He looked a bit stressed and kinda aging... He looked like a dad now."

WHAT? ME? LOOKS LIKE A DAD? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FACE?!

I finally found a seat and sighed as I sat down. Carrying Logan plus this heavy bag feels like my body will gonna give up any minute if I haven't find this seat. The players are now doing their warm-ups and practicing their shooting skills before the game starts.

"I miss basketball..." I sighed. I heard Logan giggle and he's pointing his finger at something I couldn't clearly specify. Then, I saw Lucas waving his hand in our direction.

I instantly smiled and looked at Logan. "Look, baby! Daddy's there!"

Weird, I know, but the acting should be there. We should act like we're a lovey-dovey family so everyone couldn't recognize us being fake, says Taeyong.

"Daddy? So you're into daddy kinks with Lucas, now?" I almost dropped Logan as I saw Jungwoo and other members of NCT 127 sitting beside me. They're wearing caps, bucket hats, and even wore face masks to make sure no one will recognize them.

"What the hell! I was just playing along with Logan!" I defended

"Sure, playing along..." Jaehyun repeated as he sipped his bubble tea.

Seriously, how the hell did they have tea everytime they think I'm lying?

"You guys really came here even if there are hundreds of people watching? Are you really that bored?" I sighed

"It's not that we're bored, we just wanna witness you supporting Lucas." Yuta smirked and I let him carry Logan since my thighs are hurting.

"By the way, where's the dreamies? Haechan and Mark didn't come with you as well." I changed the subject because I got tired of hearing his name whenever I just say a word.

Are we really that linked together?

"Oh, they changed their plan of going to the amusement park instead." Taeil said

"Really? Then who paid for your tickets now that Chenle is at the amusement park?"

"We stole his credit card—"

Then, the second thing I know is that every girl inside the arena are squealing and some people started whispering to each other, and literally EVERYONE is looking at me. The 127 suddenly panicked and they started hiding their faces since all eyes are in my direction.

I saw myself being recorded at the big flat screen in the scoreboard. No wonder everyone is looking at me. My eyes widened, I quickly pulled Lucas' jersey that I was wearing so I could hide my face. The squealing even got worse as they saw the ring in my finger.

"Aish!" I cursed inside

But, I was 100% dead sure that before I hid myself, I saw Lucas smirking at me.

Time flies so fast, the game is now in the third quarter. Lucas' team is the lead and everytime he shoots the ball, I couldn't help but cheer as I can while I was holding Logan in my arm... Or else Taeyong-hyung will kill me.

The camera man had no chill! He's been pointing the camera at me everytime Lucas shoots... BUT HE'S THE LEAD SCORER OF EVERY QUARTER! He shoots all the freaking time and I swear, I will file a complaint if he's not gonna be the Player of the Game for this.

"Hyung, who's that?" I asked Taeyong behind me and pointed at the guy from the other team who kept staring at me earlier.

"Isn't that Jackson Wang, the senior in your collage years? Isn't he friends with you?"

"REALLY? That's Jackson?! We're not that close but woah... he changed a lot." I stared at Jackson and he can see me staring at him, he just smiled.

"I know right, he became more handsome." Jaehyun beamed

"Yuta, take a better picture!" Johnny tried to keep his tone

"Just hurry up, I'm missing the game!" Yuta glared

Logan fell asleep in Johnny's arms, and him looking like a proud dad he is, he asked Yuta to take a picture of them because Johnny said it's only once in his lifetime to have a moment with Logan because NCT Dream always takes Logan's attention.

"Jackson Wang, three points!" The commentator cheered as the player shot a three-pointer. Since he's also my friend, I started to cheer for him as well. He's a good player, after all.

But then, I didn't realize Lucas kept staring at me the whole time. Pissed.

Hello! It's New Year so I'm hoping 2021 will be good to us! ♡ Always stay safe and don't forget to stay healthy!

If you want more Luxiao/Xiaocas fics, read lucoffee and doxiaoren 's stories!! They're both amazing and surely, you will like their fics ♡

How do you guys like the update? :D