after game - (extra chapter)

Xiaojun's POV

Lucas' Team won today and knowing how everyone in the team, especially the team captain, have many fans, NCT 127 and I waited for them outside to find their way out from their fans mobbing them to have a picture and fan sign.

While we wait, the 127 is having a pictorial with Logan in the corner. I didn't mind since that's their only remaining bonding with him before the Dreamies will steal Logan away from them. They're so dramatic.

"Dejun!!!" Someone called and I turned around to see Jackson, smiling at me.

"Jackson-ge! How are you?" I gave him a brotherly hug and smiled back.

"I'm good, Lucas beat me up to it. It was good game."

"Ge, let's take a photo together!" I suggested since we never had pictures before. Plus, he look so hot today, I gotta admit so why waste the chance?

When we're done, he faced me and patted my shoulder.

"Congrats on your engagement, Dejun! Don't forget to invite me in your wedding, okay—"

"Babe, there you are!" Lucas suddenly came and snaked his arms around my waist. My heart started to beat faster.

"What the—" I was cut off by him.

"Sorry but we gotta go, gege. See you around!" He faked a smile and went away.

The drive is oddly quiet. NCT 127 took Logan with them and now I'm left alone with Lucas. I am so not used to this silence.

"Lucas—"

"Didn't I told you to support me, and only me?" He spoke

"What?" I blinked

"Why did you support him too?" I saw him pout and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Just let me know if by any chance, you're uncomfortable with him. He can be a flirt sometimes."

I— why the hell is he saying this to me?!

"Um, no. He's just being nice to me. I supported him because he's my friend too." I stated a fact.

"Dejun, I'm not your friend, I'm your fiancé."

LITERALLY ME INSIDE:

"I..." I'm lost in my words, he stopped the car and looked at me. My face heated up and I feel like he's gonna do something illegal any minute now.

"Y-yeah, right... the fake e-engagement. But staying away from Jackson-ge is ridiculous! It's not like you're actually affected if we became close." I managed to say, even if I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

"What if I am?" He asked

"Wha- are you jealous?!" I asked unbelievably.

SERIOUSLY? WHAT KIND OF FOOD DID LUCAS EAT TODAY THAT HE'S OUT OF HIS HEAD RIGHT NOW?

WHY AM I EVEN GETTING FLUSTERED, WHAT THE FUCK?

"Whose fiancé wouldn't?" And just like that, Lucas left the car. I didn't realize we're already home.

 I didn't realize we're already home