spill the tea

Xiaojun's POV

Growing up, I have been taught to value one's privacy. That I should mind my own business instead, and gossiping about another's life isn't a worth of my time. My family wasn't wrong. In fact, I'm glad I was raised that way... and I don't know what the fuck happened to the other members.

The neos are literally full of tea! It's like they are willing to know every single gossip that's happening in this world! Hell even before EXO's Chen could write a letter about his engagement, Chenle already knows the real tea! Which is why I am not surprised they added me to another group chat where we are supposed to send the latest tea and leave thoughts about it. It's fucking stupid if you'd ask me. I planned to leave long time ago but if it wasn't for Winwin reporting that we have a pregnant blocmate- who I was suppose to ask out when I was in 3rd year, I would've embarrassed myself.

Ever since that day, I made up my mind to stay in the group chat so that I'd be more aware of everyone around me. And just like that I didn't know the word "privacy" anymore when it comes to NCTea. What can I say? I got influenced hard by these devils.

"Look at you, Yukhei! You haven't changed... still handsome and attractive as always." Li Hua, Lucas' ex, complimented. The taller male lets out a shy laugh which made me roll my eyes.

'Well, he did changed because now he's engaged to me.' I grumpily thought. I watched Logan enjoying his KFC kids meal carefully as I wiped down the traces of chicken crumbs from his lips.

Speaking of Li Hua, isn't she Yuqi's enemy back in the days? I'm not sure if they really hate each other or just in bad terms... I remembered Lucas calming the hell out of Yuqi since in any minute, she looked like she's ready to start a war with her. Yeah, they're enemies for sure. I think it was because-

"Thank you, Li Hua. I appreciate the conversation we talked earlier but is there anything you need from me?" Lucas asked sincerely.

"Yes, actually. I have come all the way here to tell you this..." She began.

I think this why Yuqi didn't like her for Lucas. Li Hua always ask everything she needs to him. From what Yuqi thought from the ex-couple's relationship before was Lucas being a sugar daddy spoiling his little bitch. It may seem harsh but I definitely agree with her... since we're both Lucas' thoughtful friends anyway. If Yuqi ever witnesses this, she'd gone mad for sure.

"I- I need a babymaker..."

I accidentally spat the water I was drinking and choked. My eyes widened at her words. What the actual fuck?!

I can tell Lucas was taken aback too. He didn't get to reply for a few moments. I looked at Logan and he seemed unbothered eating his meal. I sighed in relief. I thought he'd give me a questioning look at my reaction earlier.

"I-I... You know I'm engaged." Lucas responded

"Please? I am really desperate! My other family wanted me to have a baby. M-my husband isn't able to create one although he wanted it too... they are giving me so much p-pressure-"