Chapter 27 - Back to pavilion

'You touched
the place in my heart
where the love runs wild'
-Perry poetry

_________________________________

Back to pavilion

Sadhvi’s POV

Tuesday morning found me back in Delhi.
I woke up with the sound of someone calling my name, “Sadhvi?”

I hummed, the light sleeper I was my ears hear everything.

“Sadhvi?”

I hummed again and buried my face deep into the mattress, “It’s seven thirty, Sadhvi”

I was late. I slept until seventy?
No seven thirty.

I nodded in my sleep and turned to face the other side where I hoped the voice wouldn’t reach me, wouldn’t ask me to wake up, the bed was so comfortable I didn’t wanted to get off yet.
I had a tiring travel last night.

The voice that was calling me sighed and kept a very warm hand on my lower back patting me. One light tap and then two firm taps followed.

Warm they were welcoming warm.
Umm...

“Sadhvi, you don’t want to go to work today?”

Sure I am going to work.
A different kind maybe.

I said something incognisable and Avrudh laughed behind me, he bent to the level of my ear, I felt his body on my back
“I am unable to understand what you are murmuring madam and if you want me to know say it clearly madam,”

I nodded with a smile, sleepy me was happy that he was close.

“It’s seventy thirty Sadhvi, and you have an hour left if you want to go to work”
he said running a hand through my hair.

Suddenly my sleep was gone. I was angry when I got up and sitting up straight I looked at him.

He stared back with amusement written on his face.

I ran a hand through my bird nest of a hair and wiped the excess oil off my face with my hands, licking my lips. My mouth tasted disgusting, I was intentionally keeping it sealed tight.

I looked at Avrudh who was all sweaty and yet was looking fresh, he worked out I realized. “What time did you wake up?”

“Six fifteen” he replied smiling at me

I nodded being all grinch-y.

“I tried waking you up back then too but you didn’t move a muscle”

I huffed nodding again straightening my t-shirt that was turned sideways. The neck of the t-shirt was allowing the shoulder to peek.

  I turned to look at my phone and saw the time huffing once again.
“I guess I was too tired from all the travelling” I said in a grumpy tone.