Chapter 18 - Reception for all

'Maybe his were the
eyes I ever looked into'

______________________________

Reception for all

Sadhvi’s POV

We were at the Venue for our wedding reception.

Both I and Avrudh sharing a room, the more conscious I was the more aware I became of his presence in the same room with me.

Avrudh was in the other corner of the room with his stylist, getting dressed for the reception party and I was sitting in front of the dressing with mine. I was wearing a bathing robe and getting my make up done when a fully dressed to kill husband of mine came into my view.

He stood behind me in black tux and looked into my eyes through the mirror—awaiting my approval.

Which I did as early as my senses returned me back from mars.

The stylist stopped sensing the need, with half done lipstick I stood up turning to smile at him, I pointed with my hand up and down,
“Somebody knows how to clean up”

Avrudh grinned, “I try” winking at me

I bit back a grin of my own,
“If only there wasn’t your stylist”

He laughed,
“If only you knew how least he did”

Behind him his stylist nodded at me for no reason. I don’t need him to remind me of my husbands’ beauty.
He is my princess to slip glass slippers on.

“You look handsome” I said

So mouth watering that my mouth is almost running dry because of recent loss- I forgot to add intentionally.

“Thank you very much” he said keeping a hand over his heart bowing his head

I chuckled,
“Now go before your brother and Sanidhya come barging inside, they need you for some stuff”

Avrudh sighed looking into the mirror and scratched his left cheek grazed with beard, my gazed zeroed at the dimple fighting to come out.

He looked at me longer, like wanting to say something when he nodded and moved to leave the room.

I saw his retreating back and behind him his stylist left soon after. I sighed and turn to sit back when my stylist decided to speak

“You are very lucky ma'am”

Smiling in confusion I looked up at her,

“From the past half n hour sir hasn’t taken his eyes off you” she said now completing my lips do.

Deciding not to say anything because I wasn’t feeling very intelligent at moment I kept my mouth mum just smiled a little at her.

Or maybe I blushed. God only knows.