Chapter 25- A kind of music

'She was an adventurer at heart but,
oh how she loved to be home'
                            -Samantha Hammack
_______________________

'She was an adventurer at heart but,oh how she loved to be home'                            -Samantha Hammack_______________________

A kind of music

Sadhvi's POV

"I still can't believe you don't listen to music"
I said signing into amazon prime

Beside me on bed Avrudh rolled his eyes, "It is not a big deal"

"It is. Everybody listen music, be it of any kind" I said now typing the movie name

I looked at him dirty.

He furrowed eyebrows daring mr to utter the nonsense I thought of, "You look like, you want to eat me alive"

I cringed, "Chee..."
I cleared my throat anyways and looked at him, this time a little better,
"I am so going to have fun spoiling you"

He looked at me as if scared, "Please don't. I have a small wife to look after"

I laughed, "Oh honey, you have signed your life to me now it's in my hands"
I said using my fingers to climb up his chest and patted there.

"Am I going to regret it?" he asked pushing his face close to me

"You want to?" I said looking in to his eyes, the lack of distance was messing with me, I was going to do something daring if we don't pull out

Avrudh touched his nose with mine, "Only if you do ask me to kiss you"

I blinked and pushed him off,
"Keep dreaming"

He sighed a happy sigh and looked at the ceiling with eyes looking like google. He looked as if he was playing a dirty scene there. "I do that all the time"

I widened my eyes and pushed a cushion in his stomach, he gasped
"Calm your horses down"

Avrudh huffed adjusting the pillow back on my back and his pillows against the head rest. He sat behind me and now was leaning against the resting area waiting for me to join beside him.

It was our morning in.
We woke up early today, out of habit and since we both don't had any other work to do we decided to watch a movie until breakfast comes ready.

The lunch and dinner was on Avrudh tonight, since we were going out later. We decided to give a leave to both Uncle and Aunty.

I scooted back like a kid dragging my ass from one place to other, when looking at me in amusement Avrudh chuckled and I rested the laptop in between both of us, leaning back against the headrest. My head beside Avrudh, I was secretly breathing his scent.

Addictive so it was.

"What are you playing?"

"Horror" I chirped