Chapter 21- It's cold outside

I have late
night conversation with the moon,
he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.
- s.l gray
__________________________________

l gray__________________________________

It’s cold outside

Avrudh’s POV

I was aware of the beautiful woman sitting beside me all through the ride, not even for a single moment I was able to take her off my mind.

Your potential dates sitting beside you on the passenger seat is a tingling feeling but your destined when taking over every available vacancy, is a heart wrecking emotion. Wrecking in an absolute stunning way like no other.

I was experiencing warmth and tingles both of them together.

Silence. Silence is what I have learnt to analyse, to collect my thoughts. Since the moment I wake up to her two days ago, she has been the only thought running in and out of my mind.

I have seen many things, many beautiful sceneries and numerous happy occasions but waking upto her, looking at her face felt breathtaking, there comes this slight ting from my heart which screams the ascending heights of my feelings. She is a sight to behold.

Sadhvi has something I was craving unknowingly for so long.

The woman tortures me like no other, she has something to say everytime and that is what pulls me to her. I look into silence for rescue whereas she turn sides with words.

She blabbers when something is bothering her, to search peace Sadhvi speaks. I have never seen someone like her. Opposite of mine is what she is and I appreciate what I am not capable of.

It feels like everytime I look into her eyes, there is a briny deep ocean made just for me, untouched and profound, I just can’t resist needing to dive and look for every treasure she has in store for me.

A meter distance holding us apart, I find myself wanting hard to eliminate that. I was just this close to jump, fall right into her trap, she was luring me in and like a lost soul I was eager to follow.
As if my lost soul searching it’s heaven and she stood right there holding her sceptre, all in royalty.

A day dream of mine, walking straight into my heart that kind of woman she is of mine.

Slowly but deeply I was inching closer like I have never before.

We stopped the car outside the restaurant she was so excited about.

Were my feelings for her growing too soon?

Feeling this way this early was scary but nothing was in my aid.

“I have so many memories of this place. We used to come here everytime we went out on a hill stations during summer break. Me and my siblings we always had a blast.” Sadhvi said taking the seatbelts off her talking absentmindedly
“They serve the best toor Dal and butter naan