Chapter 2 - Inside the club

'Nothing dances faster than my heart for you'

___________________

Inside the club

Sadhvi's POV

“Bye Devang, and if anything call me asap.” Rajveen, told her husband on her way out of her room wearing her heels

He nodded, “Yes boss” and moved to peck her lips carrying Dhruv, in arms

She pecked him good and went to wear her other leg footwear,

“I have prepared her milk and even boiled milk for Dhruv and you, okay? Don’t forget…”

“I have everything under control boss, Raju. You go have fun.”
He kissed her forehead

“Are you sure?”

she asked once again and kissed Dhruv’s cheek, “Bye honey”

Devang almost pushed her out saying,
“You are on my speed dial”

I laughed. “Do you want me to drag you now or I should drag you?”

She pursed her lips saying, “I am leaving them both for the first time on him. Mummy ji isn’t home either.”

“They will be fine Rajveen, Devang’s all trained now.” 
I winked at her husband

He laughed and said,
“Regards to the teacher” and saluted his wife

“Come let’s go” I walked out of the house because with this speed we wouldn’t be going anywhere out to enjoy.

“Bye mommy. Bye maasi”

“Bye bacche”

“Bye baby”

Before leaving, Rajveen had fed Rishika and lulled her to sleep, to make her husband’s task easier.
He promised to watch over kids because Rajveen after delivering Rishika, hardly goes out these days. Work to home and kids, this has been her life.

Devang’s been insisting her to take a break and get some rest.

“We will be picking Shireen, on our way?” she asked fastening her seatbelts in the passenger seat

“Yup, little Mehek, wasn’t leaving her like ever”

We laughed.

Kids and their mom’s obsession with them,
I am hoping now you guys feel my pain.

I feel left out because every single one of my friend is married or engaged to say the least.

And once again the title ‘late bloomer’ slapped me right across the face.

Just like that.

.

.

We stood by the entry door filling the register with our details.

Shireen, was talking about her mother in law being a little naggy everytime Shireen, plans to go out.

Shireen, is a doctor too like both Rajveen and I, we girls have been friends since college days and went different ways once our specialty was decided.

Never lost touch though. We bonded even tighter. We three don't meet much but everytime we did, we click like atom bombs, in a good way, ofcourse.

“I was so tired of seeing same faces regularly.”