Chapter 33- Hold me within

'I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream'
______________________

'I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream'______________________

Hold me within

Avrudh's POV

I laid Sadhvi down on her back and brushed her cheeks with my knuckle.

Copper beside the bed understood the vulnerable his mommy was. He kept silent, just looked resting his head on his paws.

For someone so drunk Sadhvi was sure trying to be calm and composed. Exactly the opposite what I've witnessed others to do.

Sadhvi smile at me,
"You are the best Avrudh. The person in my life" she giggled

I smiled nonetheless of the torture

I sat beside her cross legged still smiling. I was amazed by the woman, the enchantress she was even in her hammered state managed to steal my heart, well it was her's already.

She shuddered and I sat a little more closely to her offering her my warmth and covered her with the duvet.

Sadhvi snuggled closer to my knee and continued smiling at me.
She was looking funny with puffed red eyes and white pale face.

She raised her hand in front of me, her facing me she asked me with her puffy red eyes to join hands.

I did and she interlaced our fingers. Something in my stomach set right just when.

She stared at our interlocked hands saying, "We fit just right. When I fell for you the wait felt just right. Everything now feels worthy"

I inhaled a deep breath inside.

The past two months and three weeks of us being married Sadhvi hasn't been vocal about her feelings for me; she showed it with her actions, in her gestures. And now when she was voicing it all out I was risking a heart attack.

Using our hands she pulled herself in a sitting position and the duvet got collected around her stomach. Sadhvi stared at my face, her eyes moving everywhere and finally staying with my eyes.

She tilted her side to the side and smiled at me lazily.

The drunk woman got a hold of my shoulders and straddled me within the blink of my eye.
"What are you doing?" I managed with my raspy breath. I looked down at Copper who with his tongue hanging out looked at us.

My eyes zeroed at the site where our bodies were connected, my crossed legs topped with her thighs inches away from my masculinity.

My eyes widened with some forbidden thoughts.

Sadhvi wrapped her arms around my head bringing my face closer to her chest; she held my head against her breasts and with a grin of her face held me there.