Chapter 34- His girlfriend

'I'm sorry this time
but I've been holding so much since so long for you'

__________________________

His girlfriend

Sadhvi’s POV

I cringed the moment I finally decided to wake up, my throat was dry and my eyes still felt heavy, I was having a headache but I was sure suffering a sour mood immensely.

I slept almost twenty four hours, it wasn’t a peaceful sleep after yesterday night. Few flashes and weird dreams came flooding in. I held my head in a way which screams nothing but ugly cries.

My eyes opened on their own around 3 a.m. at midnight when I found myself snuggled in Avrudh’s embrace.

What all I’ve said came back into my mind, I lost control of my mouth that time uttering pure nonsense I felt. Few things aren’t needed to come out but I spoke them nevertheless.

I was aware of every word coming out of my mouth, emotions I was speaking, emotions that remain bottled deep within my heart, I wasn’t planning to spill them ever because I believed in showing them not words delivery, here I said what was never planned.

And I was hyperaware of the things I made him do; now conscious I was super embarrassed. From asking him to take my clothes off to practically dry humping him, I was guilty drunk I knew but horny was a new discovery.

I still remember him growing hard under me and me enjoying it, he was reluctant to make me any uncomfortable which clearly was the other way around.
His reaction was something I still quite not able to pleasantly place my finger on because of me having a hard time paying focus to so many things at the same time last day. So, me going to face him now will tell how he felt about what deed I did.

The man destined to me was so composed yesterday that he didn’t even touched me in any wrong way. I was too lost but I wasn’t absent in my head, I was keeping the count of everything. I was falling in love with the respect he showed for me.

The man loved and respected me clearly. He was aware of the boundaries we haven’t crossed yet even after two months of us being wed and even though the fact I was throwing myself at him.

I was cold and he was there, he wrapped me up and kept me warm. But not a unfair touch I felt.

I looked down at Avrudh’s clothes I was wearing they almost engulfed me whole, the size of a giant he was.

Or was I too tiny?

I wouldn’t know.

Running  a hand through my hair I climbed out of my safe house, the bed, and walked inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. I had this weird bitter plus vomit taste in my mouth.