Epilogue

Tommy kept his promise that Nikki was always and forever the love of his life. He remarried twice, to Pamela Anderson and Brittany Furlan. He admitted he sabotaged his relationship with Pamela due to his feelings for Nikki.

Ghost Nikki made a couple more visits before disappearing completely in June 1988, leaving Tommy in a sort of depression. Mötley Crüe disbanded after Nikki died. Tommy never made music again, but has done numerous other things.

Tommys daughter Maria Lee managed to help him get sober after years of drinking himself half to death in order to forget.

Vince, never forgave himself for being an asshole to Nikki and never getting to tell him goodbye. His wife Sharise managed to help him through it, and Vince and Sharise had a daughter named Skylar in 1991.

Their happiness wouldn't last. Vince and Sharise divorced and in 1995 Skylar was diagnosed with cancer. Treatments proved to be futile and Skylar succumbed to the disease on August 15, 1995

 Treatments proved to be futile and Skylar succumbed to the disease on August 15, 1995

Skylars death triggered something in Vince

Skylars death triggered something in Vince. He didn't care about his family or his friends anymore and drank his sorrows away.

A decision that would prove fatal for Neil. On October 6, 1997, Vince Neil died of alcohol poisoning. Tommy Lee and Mick Mars found him with a .45 BAC

Mick never really got over losing his friends and losing the band. Over the years he formed more bands but they never were the same. His Ankylosing Spondylitis progressively got worse over the years and he eventually needed a hip replacement. He has now settled with his wife Seraina, and is living his best life.