Wound tighter than a virgin

Nikki Sixx

Exactly what I had in mind for a distraction. A nice piece of ass. The chick moans and squeals under me, as I mercilessly fuck her. Hell this is good, fuckkkkk.

"Oh fucckkkkk!" I groan. I can hear Tommy's squeeze screaming his name from in the living room. For a second, I wonder what it would be like to be fucked by him. He's hung lemme tell ya.

My brain shudders and I thrust into her extra hard to get rid of that thought. I throw my head back with a long moan as I release inside her. She screams. "AHHHHHH!"

Her second orgasm of the night flows. I lock lips with her, crushing my mouth into hers as I yank on her hair. I don't do gentle soft sex. I do rough, intense, fast paced sex.

She buckles, hair hanging into my face. She eventually passes out. I got her drunk as fuck. She had already said yes, but I couldn't stop thinking about the Tommy kid, so I got even more drunk and led her to drinking a lot more than she probably should've.

"Heya!" Tommy says moments later. I groan, and in a moment of sheer panic, pull the covers up to cover my dick.

"Finisheddd?" I slur, obviously not going to make the right decision here.

"Yeah she was a total cock slut I swear." He says, as drunk as I am. I find my eyes traveling down his body, to his large member, my heart pounding faster.

He's still naked. I can feel him inching closer to me. Then, HE. FUCKING. JUMPS. ON. TOP. OF. ME. Boundaries much?

"Tommy No!" I growl, grabbing him by his throat.

"Oh I saw the way you looked at me just now." He says, his deep voice thick with dripping lust.  

I can feel myself hardening. But then I throw him off of me and he slams into the wall. "AH FUCK!!!!!" He yells. I jump up, grabbing at the sheets to cover the growing boner I'm getting.

Tommy gets up and puts a hand against my chest. "You really don't wanna do this?" He asks, his voice reflecting pain.

I make a decision, one I feel like I'm going to regret. But hey I'm drunk. We can blame it on the alcohol tomorrow.

The split second decision is rash. I'm guiding him towards my bed, snarling in between languid kissing.

I shove him onto the bed, easily pinning him with the weight of my body. I can feel his erection straining. God I want him so bad, but it's so incredibly wrong

The bedcovers were abandoned, tossed to the side of my filthy room. We kiss, making out until I bump into the chick from earlier. She's still passed out asleep.

What was her name; Angie, Andromeda, Arianna?

I don't know but she's got to go. I get off of Tommy, just long enough to roll her onto the floor. Then we resume.

I bite down on his neck roughly.

"Oh Nikkiiiii." He squeals, trembling under me. 

I decide to teach him a little lesson for being such a slut. For annoying the fuck out of me, for...turning me on like this. No prep, nothing. I'm gonna tear him to shreds.

————-the Next morning————
I'm already up and mixing my coffee with a beer when Tommy wakes up. He walks into the kitchen, a pair of my pajama pants on. His messy brown hair has fallen part way into his eyes.

He rubs his eyes, the color of the richest chocolate. "Heya sleepyhead." I mumble, taking a long drink. I watch him limp across the tiny kitchen to me.

"Holy fuck my ass hurts." He breathes.

Nice work Sixx

Thanks brain.

"Ha I would expect." I say, offering him a cold chicken nugget.

"Shut up Sixx."

"Now remember, last night doesn't mean anything we are just bandmates. Okay? I did that cause I was drunk and horny. And my nice lil squeeze fell asleep. So don't try anything." I warn, smoothing my fluffy hair.

Somehow I don't believe that, and I can't help feeling jealous when Tommys date from last night wakes up, hanging all over him.