Sunset Strip(per)

2 months later, Tommy Lee

I'm finally ungrounded!! My parents were fucking pissed that I stayed out all night (again) but they didn't lengthen my sentence. Of course I snuck out every night to see Nikki and now our guitarist Mick.

I even skipped school some days. But nothing else had happened between me and Sixx since that day. I have to admit, I kinda wish something else did happen though.

Which is why I'm heading over to his house, having stolen a lacy leopard thong. It's uncomfortable as hell, riding up my ass. But let me tell you, it would probably be worse if I was walking.

Sixx's apartment is over by the sunset strip, so it's a far walk from my house in suburbia Covina. I took my van instead. I wonder if he'll think anything of what I'm wearing.

It's not much. A shirt and pants that are easy to slide off, which I'll need to be able to do for what I'm planning for Sixx. I swear I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

I better not get pulled over on my way there. I manage to get to his apartment, running in, and then through the courtyard and to Nikkis actual apartment.

"Sixx!" I yell, slightly out of breath. "In here!" He calls from the kitchen. I bound into the kitchen, pulling my backpack behind me.

He looks up from the chair where he sits, bent over the kitchen table. I grab his songbook so he has no distractions.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yells, standing up. I just smirk and shove him back into the chair. Then I open my backpack and pull out the leather ties I bought.

"Tommy...what the hell?" He asks, as I tie his hands together behind the chair. I give him a small smirk.

"Are you-are you robbing me?" He swallows.

"No, just sit back and enjoy the show." I whisper into his ear. My lips briefly connect with his neck as I pull away.

"Then what are you- oh god." He realizes as I step over to his record player. "It'll be alright darling." I say, putting on a KISS record and placing the needle of the player on the song I wanted.

I look back at Nikki. He's watching me carefully. I quickly get back over to him. I stand in front of him, spreading my body as I begin to move my hips slowly in circles.

"Damn." He whispers, his eyes trailing down my body. I smirk, running my hands down my body.

"You want some Sixx?" I coo, playing with the hem of my shirt. Nikki gulps and nods. I've got him in my trap. His green eyes glitter with hunger, but are dark with lust.

I slip my shirt over my head as sexily as I can. I'm only 17 and I just learned how to do this yesterday, give me a break.

"Tommy." Nikki groans as I straddle him, placing my hands on his shoulders. I crane my head to suck his neck, and he jerks his hips upward.

"Tommyyyy..."

I step backwards and continue my little dance, tugging at the waist of my pants, biting my lip. I can see that he's hard, and holy fuck its gorgeous.

I slip my pants off, revealing the thong and his jaw drops. "God." He breathes, jaw clenching. I slide onto his lap, grinding onto him and tilting his head up to place hot kisses on his jawline.

"Oh-ahhh- mmm- Tommy?" He moans.

"Yes doll?" I ask, making my voice as seductive as possible.

"Please-mmmm- please fuck me." Nikki begs.

I pull his hair to tilt his head farther back as I lick from his chin to the neck of his shirt. "Of course doll." I reply, starting to untie him.

He groans as I pick him up and smash my lips against him while taking the few steps to his bedroom. "On your hands and knees." I instruct, removing his shirt.

He does as I say, as I remove his pants. I kneel behind him on the bed. "I'm gonna prep you, do you have any lube?" I ask.

"Ah, no, I ran out." he mumbles. I think quickly, pulling his upper body to rest against my chest as I shove three fingers into his mouth.

"Tom-Mmmmhh." He mumbles, as I move my fingers around, playing with his tongue. I move my other hand down his torso, adjusting my arm so I can squeeze his thighs.

I bite his shoulder, and once I feel my fingers are wet enough, I pull them out of his mouth. A long string of drool trails along with them. "You're gonna love this." I whisper, biting at his neck softly.

"We'll see-AGGH." He moans as I press two fingers into him at the same time. "Yeah darling? You'll see huh?" I tease, fingering him roughly.

He moans and squirms. I drop him back to his hands and knees and press my tip against his entrance. So much for not bottoming, huh Sixx?

That snarky remark stays in my brain, and I push myself into him, groaning at how damn tight he is. It's a lot different than a pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh." He mumbles, leaning his head back.

We continue like this, eventually switching to the missionary position, speeding up and slowing down, until I cum, and he reaches his for the second time. God I love seeing him like this, sweaty, naked, lust stricken, his hair plastered to his face and his mouth open in pure desire.

I pull out, as he flops back with an exhausted sigh. "God-god that was fantastic..." he breathes, his body relaxing. I lay beside him for a moment, and then I remember that he usually doesn't like me to stick around after this.

"I should go..." I mumble, raising myself up. I'm about to hop off the bed and grab my clothes. But apparently Sixx has other ideas because he grabs me and pulls me back onto the bed.

He pulls me on top of him and mumbles. "Can you stay here, just for a little?"

I nod, feeling sleepy as well. Plus like this, I can't resist him. I don't think anybody could. I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat slow down. He tangles one of his hands in my hair and drags the bedcovers over us with the other.

He then places that hand on my back. I can hear sirens outside, zooming down the street. I don't focus on the water-stains, only on him.
And we drift into a sleep, our breathing as a lullaby.