Meeting my hero part 2

On the way back to Nikkis apartment, we can barely keep our hands off each other. At one point that I barely even remember, Nikki has his hand in my pants, making me twitch and moan as we stumble into the apartment. I grab his hand and pull it out of my pants and stop the palming. Then I stare at him for a total of Five seconds before kissing him again.

Rough this time. Almost like biting. I'm in control, pushing into the kiss and grinding my body onto his, feeling him. He stops as I try to push him onto the couch and bites down on my lip. Its instant pain and I squeak a little. "I don't, I don't bottom." He breathes. "You want me to?" I ask, almost quivering in excitement and anticipation.

He smirks. "Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you." He chimes in a sing song voice. Then he pushes me onto the couch and sits on me, kissing down my neck and around my collarbone. Lee, listen man, you're drunk as fuck and he's drunk off his ass, you're gonna regret this tomorrow, knowing you fucked a dude. That sober part of me is lame.

———-the next morning————

Tommys POV

My body hurts like a bitch. I groan and swipe my arm across the couch for no reason at all, my wrist connecting solidly with Nikki's face. Now that the nights over, you're just another one of his pasts, he didn't even actually  want you to join his band, face it you were just a one night stand. Better to just leave. My thoughts are spinning, not helping the raging headache and hangover.

I try to wiggle out from Nikkis embrace. He grabs my arm with a surprising grip for someone who is supposedly asleep. "Mmmmpppmhhhhhh." He groans, raising his face from the couch. "Tommy." He says, sleepily as if not there. I sigh, ready for him to tell me to fuck off. "Where are you going?" He asks confused, pulling me closer to him. "We fucked.  Think its over." I state blankly. "Oh. So you're not that into me and you don't want to join my band?" He asks, sounding insulted.

I blink in surprise. He's lying. My inner voice says. But my heart refuses to listen. I guess you can call me a hopeless romantic. "Also my parents are going to fucking murder me for not being home. I mean they aren't really strict, but I didn't come home last night, also if they find out I fucked a guy they would kick me out." I reply, grabbing my underwear and pants. "Damn you're still really really hot." Nikki remarks, pushing his dark hair out of his face.

"You-you do too." I stutter, seeing his beautiful eyes. He stands up and stretches, grabbing his leather pants. I quickly throw my clothes on and begin to run out the door. Nikki grabs my hair and pulls me back over to him. "Nikki." I mumble, pressing my body weirdly to him. "You know I can drive you." He offers. "Yeah of course why the fuck would I say no?" I ask, pulling him out the door and into the California sunshine. We get into Nikkis car and drive to my house, me giving slightly confusing directions.

The second I walk into the living room, I'm in deep shit.