Silver Spoon and a Needle

A/N: so I tend to go to some pretty fucked up places when writing Nikki on heroin. It's easy for my mind to do. I don't know if this ever actually happened, but it's fucking fanfiction.

Tommy Lee

I hang around Mick and Vince for another 20 minutes. The entire time, Vince is whining about Nikki storming off. I'm about ready to knock this bitchy blonde on his ass.

After 20 minutes though, it's evident he isn't coming back. I gotta get outta here and get him. I don't know what that was about but it can't be good. It would kill me if something happened to Sixx. I would rather die first

"I'm gonna go find him." I blurt, grabbing my sticks.

"Like fuck you are we have a practice to finish!" Vince bitches. One more word blondie, one more goddamn word.

"What the hell do you mean?! Our bassist and songwriter isn't even here!!!" I exclaim, gripping my sticks tighter because I feel the urge to impale him with one.

"Fucking useless anyways. Fucking junkie can't write for shit anymore. Fucking addict."

"VINCE YOU KILLED SOMEONE!" I yell, tired of his bullshit.

His eyes go wide, and he looks down. I instantly feel the pang of regret deep in my soul. "Fuck dude, I didn't mean that." I say quietly, bounding from my drumkit to give him a hug.

He accepts it. "Everyone acts like I did it on purpose. I fucking hate that. Razzle was my goddamn friend and watching that happen hurt more than anything." Vince chokes.

"I'm sorry Vinny." I say, pulling away.

"No, it's fine. I know you're just mad because you love Nikki, and theres something really fucked with him." Vince grumbles.

"Love?!" I scoff, flipping my fluffy hair back.

"Yeah, like brothers." Vince quickly says.

I nod in agreement with that statement. I'm closer with Nikki than I am with Vince or Mick. Our friendship comes naturally I guess. We fuck chicks together, sleep on each other, climb into each others bunks, snort coke together, fuck shit up together.

"Do you wanna come with me to get him?" I ask, looking at Vinny. No matter what he'll always be my friend. Even if we annoy the shit out of each other, deep down I'll always consider Vince a friend.

Vince nods, and we head over to Nikkis. The second we step inside, I'm hit with a stench. It smells like shit, and vomit and something else that I can't quite describe.

I take a tentative step inside, looking at the walls, covered in bloody handprints and illegible scribbles.

Suddenly, I stumble on something and tumble to the ground, landing on a pile of wood. It's the table I bought for Nikki when he moved in here.

Or it was the table, now splintered and smashed. I raise myself up on my elbows and survey the damage to his foyer. The lights are smashed out, and clothes are hanging from the chandelier.

A few feet away from where I'm propped, is a picture frame, the picture face down. Surrounding it is shards of shattered glass. I pick the frame up, damn near cutting my arm.

The picture is of me and Nikki, holding each other. Not gonna lie, it hurts to see it smashed. I don't really know why.

I gingerly pick myself up off of the ground. Then I stride into the living room, stepping on what appears to be broken needles and spoons. I take a closer look, and my assumption is right.

It wouldn't bother me so much if it was just a couple, but theres tons. Half of the windows are broken out, the curtains are torn down, the walls are filthy and stained, theres a hole in the ceiling, paintings are scratched and torn to shreds, cameras everywhere, and loose paper.

Loose paper everywhere. Theres a bullet hole in one of the walls, and it chills me to the bone. Was this all Nikkis doing?  Actually more like his undoing.

"NIKKI?!!!!" I yell, hoping to hear his voice. I know he's here because I saw his car parked in the middle of his lawn.

"STAY OUT!" He screams from somewhere upstairs, his voice a mixture between terrified and terrifying.

"NIKKI!" I shout, running up the stairs.

"NO! NO GET OUT!" He screams again.

I find him in his bedroom, wearing pants and not much else. He's crouched in a corner. His eyes almost have a possessed glow.

I notice more heroin needles, but then my eyes are locked on what he has in his hand.

"NIKKI PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN!" I yell.

Instead, he turns the barrel on himself, placing it on his temple.

"NIKKI!" I yell desperately.

"I'LL FUCKING DO IT! GET OUT LEE! GO BACK TO YOUR HAPPY FUCKING LIFE. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE I'LL BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT! IT WOULD MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE MUCH HAPPIER!!" He Retorts, his breathing ragged.

Unsure of what to do, I take slow steps backward.

"Nikki please don't do it. Okay, I'll leave, but just don't do it!" I beg, stepping into the hallway.

"Keep going." His voice is low.

"Nikki-"

"I SAID KEEP GOING!"

"Okay, okay!!!" I step farther backwards. He lowers the barrel and puts the gun on the floor beside him.

"Now leave." His voice is steady, and I can still see his hand on the gun.

I do, leaving with Vince. My heart is pounding, and I'm praying that he didn't kill himself. I barely manage to make it back to the car without throwing up.

My hearts racing so fast that it's causing nausea. I don't know if I'll be able to make it home like this.

"Hey. Hey Lee? Lee are you okay? What did he say to you?" Vince questions, having spent all his time downstairs.

"Nothing important. Um- can you drive?" I ask, my hands shaking so much I can barely hand him the keys.

He nods. As we drive he keeps trying to talk to me, but my mind is elsewhere.

If Nikki died, I'd probably kill myself.

I love him so much.

I love him.