Sleepless Night

A/N: usually I won't put two chapters from one point of view back to back but this is because the next two will be from Nikkis perspective.

Tommy Lee

"Tommy?"

"Tommy."

"Tommy!"

I'm pulled from my trance by Heather wrapping her silky smooth arms around me. I look up into her clear blue eyes.

"Sorry babe, just thinking." I say.

"Tommy you never think." She retorts with a small smile.

I do when my best friend threatened to shoot himself. I do when I realize that I can't live without him because he's...well he's Nikki. He's my best friend, terror twin, hellraiser, a green eyed songwriting god, a fucking ripping bassist, and my ex-fling. Well kinda fling.

"You're doing it again." She sighs, moving to sit on my lap, her arms around my neck.

I give her a soft peck, staring into her beautiful eyes. So different from the almost animalistic eyes that bore a hole through my soul today. So inmocent and blue.

Although trust me, heather isn't innocent by any stretch of the world, and she's fantastic at sucking dick.

"Let's go to bed honey." She whispers.

"Whyyyyy?" I whine.

Truth is, I just don't want to close my eyes. Every time I've closed my eyes today, all I see is the glint of the metal of the shotgun in the candlelight. All I can see is his haunted, tortured eyes staring back at me. All I can see is his black nail ready to pull the trigger. And I can hear him screaming at me.

I'm scared shitless. I get that we all take our antics too far sometimes, but thats not the good natured, wild hearted, booze fueled fun we're used to. That's a whole new side of shit.

Around 2 A.M. I give up trying to sleep. So I drag myself downstairs to the kitchen, flipping on the light and glancing at the clock. It's 2:16 A.M.

The part that really worries me is that I don't know if Nikki's alive. He might've been planning to shoot himself all along, and I just arrived at the wrong moment. He might've shot himself after I left.

My eyes land on the phone, and I practically jump to it, ripping it off the hook. I slam his number in, and then wait, feeling like I'm either gonna cry, or vomit. Maybe both.

It rings, the sound barely passing through the dull thudding of my heartbeat in my ears. He hasn't answered yet. I slide to the floor, silently thanking god that the phones cord reaches to it.

Then, the ringing stops. He or someone has picked up the phone. All I can hear is heavy breathing for a second.

"...yeah?" His voice says, sounding strained and dead.

"NIKKI!" I practically scream, relief coursing through my veins.

"Tommy? You know you don't have to yell."

"I'm sorry I thought you killed yourself. Nikki you scared me!" I cry, my relief starting to turn back into worry.

Just hearing his sweet, beautiful voice makes me wanna cry. I don't want to lose my best friend, but I especially don't want it to be my fault.

"It's fine dude. I've turned that thing on myself millions of times. I've just never actually done anything."

"THAT IS NOT FINE!" I yell.

He puts the receiver down for a second, picking it back up almost instantly though.

"Yeah I know- ohhhhh." He starts to say, but is cut off by a moan.

"What the hell Sixx?" I ask, not wanting to admit I'm getting turned on by his moaning.

"Sorry-mmm- Lee, getting sucked-mahhhh- by this chick. Her name is- mmm whats your name darling?"

It takes a second for her to answer. Probably pulling her mouth off his long, throbbing dick. Part of me wishes that I could be the one to be sucking his dick.

"Cindy." She says sweetly into the phone.

Ugh sounds like a bitch.

"Nikki?"

"Yeah?" He says, taking a sharp breath.

"Please promise me you won't kill yourself."

"Tommy...trust me bab- ummm T-bone, I won't."

"Okay, night Sixx."

"Night dawg."

I reach up to hang the phone up, and then look down at the growing tent in my PJs. Goddamn it, what is wrong with me?

I literally just got a boner to the sound of my best friend getting his dick sucked. Oh well, a whole lotta Jack and some coke is gonna fix this.