We can't do this

A/N: Major time skip at the end. Just be warned.

Nikki Sixx

It's around 1 AM and me and Tommy are getting totally shitfaced drunk. He climbs onto my lap with a giggle. "Tommy..." I warn.

"This beer is good, do you wanna taste it Sixxypoo?" He giggles, pressing the bottle to his lips

Sixxypoo? Okay leeshit.

"Well can I have a taste?" I ask, after a long second of him chugging. "Yeah darlinnnnn." He slurs, planting his lips onto mine and pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I let out a soft squeak, fighting back with my tongue, battling for dominance. Our mouths move in sync, dancing around with each other.

. I weave my fingers through his dark hair. Our mouths are still locked together, neither of us daring to let go, not wanting to take even one breath.

Finally, Lee is forced to pull away, strings of saliva connecting our mouths. I slip his shirt off his body, watching his every move in drunken lust.

"Nikkiiiiiii." He moans out as I latch my mouth onto his neck, licking and sucking at his tanned skin. I look up at him with a devilish grin. Tonights gonna be a lot of fun.

———the next morning, 11:32———

I rub my eyes, adjusting to the light. I thought a lot about my situation with Tommy last night, throughout the hot, glorious sex. I mean thats what I do, I don't think about things in the heat of the moment, but afterwards I overthink.

This needed to be evaluated, and I made my decision. It's a hard one. I had to though, I couldn't keep living in confusion and disappointment.

I look over at the man who's fucking up my life, and toss my pillow at his gangly frame.

"Go to hell. Unless you wanna fuck." He mumbles, grabbing the pillow and stuffing it over his face.

I grab his leg and drag him off the bed. He sits up, dazed and confused. "What was that for?" He asks.

"We need to talk." I explain.

"Talk?" Tommy gulps, a look of slight fear in his eyes.

"Don't give me that face. It's not bad."

"Well then what is it?"

"Tommy. We need to stop this, we can't continue doing this. We can't keep saying that we're not gonna fuck and then ending up on top of each other looking at each other as if we're the only two people in the world. We can't keep ending up in each others arms. Listen, because if we do, it's gonna ruin the band. It's gonna ruin our friendship."

His mouth drops open, as if in protest. He moves his mouth but no words come out. "Tommy?" I ask.

"N-Nikki...I get where you're coming from...can we be just sexual? Friends with benefits?" Tommy begs.

I shake my head. "No...I wish we could, but we both know that would lead to something more, and I don't want to explore that can of worms" I explain, helping him up from the floor.

"Oh...yeah you're right I guess..." Tommy mumbles. I nod, not realizing that I'm still holding his hand.

"And you know what? We don't have to be sexual to be friends, we can tear shit up, we can knock shit down, we can fuck chicks together. Got it?" I reply.

He gives me a half smile. And then I finally look down and see that we're still holding hands. I pull my hand away and swing my arm over his shoulder.

"Now lets go get our guitarist, and lets get your friend."

And thats how it remained. Of course there was sexual chemistry, and as Mötley Crüe-we named it that- became more and more famous, people speculated and took note of how close we were, giving us the nickname Terror Twins.

I kind of accepted I was falling head over heels for Tommy, but I don't think he felt the same way, because he got married to Elaine. But something would happen to us, in 1986, that would change the course of our lives. So here we are, 5 years later, in june 1986.