The Girls of the sunset strip

Nikki Sixx

As promised, I pull up near Tommys house. Nice place. Well nicer than the shitholes I'm used to.

I jump out, closing the door so it won't fall off. I walk up to his house and stand by his window. "Tommy!!!!" I whisper-yell.

Honestly, last night was strange. I don't remember much, but what I do, I'm very uncomfortable with. I decide not to mention it tonight, as I don't want to scare away my drummer.

I look up, as Tommy scales out of his window.

"Hey dude!" He whisper-yells, loping over to me with his long stride.

"Sup Lee." I greet, trying to keep this as casual as possible, and trying not to look at the fucking snake in his pants. I lean against my car.

"So what are we doin tonight?" He asks. I sigh, lighting a cigarette. "Dunno man, more talk about the band, maybe find us some cheap chicks y'know?" I give him a wink.

I watch him intently as he gets into my car. His chocolate colored eyes all over my body. "Dude. Like I fucking said, last night, one time deal. Hey man I'll even try to set you up with a nice hooker tonight!" I say enthusiastically, giving him a slap on the knee.

"Yeah man!" His chipper voice echoes throughout the car. "Okay, now I still have a headache from that wild hangover. So shut the fuck up okay?" I say, shifting gears and giving the piece of shit I call a car, a little gas.

We peel off down the street. I manage to get this shitbag vehicle down to the Sunset, parking right outside my apartment.

"You have to slam the door pretty hard. It kinda sticks." I say, blowing a smoke ring.

"Gotcha." Tommy says.

I nod, wrenching my door open. I swear one day it's gonna fall right off the damn hinges. Fuck man, gotta get in the game so I can get new shit man.

"Who we seeing tonight?" Tommy asks.

"Dunno." I say, shoving my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket.

Tommy nods, and I find myself staring at him.

Sixx you're not fucking gay.

I walk into the Whiskey A Go-Go. We have to pay a small fee to get past the stupid bimbos and the fat assholes in line, but I think it's worth it.

Or so I thought.

"Man these guys blow." Tommy astutely notes.

I look around at the crowd. They are not into it in the least bit. "Dude they're more dead than I am inside." I crack, taking another swig of my beer.

"Hey I happen to think they're actually pretty good." This one dude says. He's fucking wasted probably. The singer moves like a rusty robot and the bass sounds like it's been smashed 100 times and slowly put back together with duct tape.

The guitar sounds like when you fuck a chick in the ass and you make them scream. But not a good scream, an annoying ass scream. And must I mention the drummer? I could keep a better beat if I slammed Tommys head into the table over and over again.

I look at Tommy, who shakes his head and says; "dude you're fucking deaf or something."

I snicker. The guy whips around and slugs Tommy right in the face.

OH HELL NAW.

I shove the guy backwards. "Dude back the fuck off!" I shout, pulling Tommy up from the floor, his nose gushing.

I drag Tommy to the bathroom, helping him get cleaned up. I grab some towels, wiping the blood from around his lips.

Our faces are so close that I can feel his breathing. Or my breathing. I don't fucking know. 

His lips move towards mine, and I'm almost tempted to give in. But instead I grab his face and pull away from him.

"No. And if you try this again tonight, I'll bust that toilet with your face." I growl, letting go.

His eyes look almost...hurt.

"Sorry man." He mumbles. I shrug and shake his hand. "It's all good Lee, now lets go find you a chick with a nice pussy and a full rack okay?" I say, leading him out of the bathroom.

I manage to successfully hook Tommy up with some bitchy blonde. I however, have my sights set on this exotic looking chica.

She has waist length dark hair, and skin the color of hot chocolate. "Hey darlin." I say, trying to ignore the shitty band thats finishing their set.

"Hey." She says, looking up, her gaze sharpening when she lays eyes on me.

"Band sucks huh?" I say, swirling my beer and offering it to her for a sip. She gives a small laugh, and takes the bottle with her long fingers, her fingernails a bright red.

She seductively takes a drink, her mouth wrapping around the bottle as she pops off it. "Yeah they do." She says.

"Damn that was some fancy tongue work." I say, creeping my hand towards her tight leather skirt.

"Hmmm. I know something that can distract you from the shitty band." She says in her low tone, cat eyes glittering.