Under pressure

Tommy Lee

Heather follows me upstairs as my tears fall faster. I just want to get away from her, she is not helping with the panic attack thats rapidly setting in. She's still yelling at me and her friends have joined in.

"Tommy I'm tired of your lies! You lied about Nikki committing suicide to cover up an affair! You're fucking sick!" She yells, chasing me into the bedroom.

I throw my hands up in defeat, I can't take her hounding me about this. "I'M NOT LYING! I FOUND HIM HANGING FROM A TREE HEATHER!! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT TRYING TO REVIVE THE LO- BEST FRIEND?! HE WAS NEARLY DEAD!" I yell, panic consuming me.

"Tommy I-" she starts, seemingly realizing her mistake.

"Just fuck off!" I sob, slamming the bedroom door shut and throwing myself onto the bed.

I don't like thinking about Nikkis suicide attempt. It hurts my very soul. It makes me think about how I feel like I'm betraying him when I go home to Heather. I don't know why I feel like I'm betraying him, I just do.

A few minutes later, after I calm down, I drag myself out of bed and wipe my tears. I grab my shoes and drumsticks from the floor. I can hear chatter from outside my door. Seems Heather really doesn't care about something that's affecting me like this.

"Going to rehearsal." I mutter, stepping out into the throng of ladies who stand outside the bedroom.

"I'm coming with you!" Heather informs me, grabbing my arm.

I jerk around. "What?" I ask. The look on her face says that she isn't budging.

"To make sure you're actually going to rehearsal!" She says.

"Fine." I mumble, quickly walking out the door.
Heather follows, and I can see her friends leaving the house after us, all going their separate ways.

The drive is silent. I don't even look at her. I can't believe she's doing this. What does she think? I'm gonna skip a rehearsal to fuck a chick? Vince would hand me my ass on a silver plate. Even though he's late 90% of the time.

The guys don't seem to be thrilled that I'm bringing Heather along. Especially Nikki. Although he's high as fuck and the coke and booze are flowing.

"Oh this bitch." He mutters. I can see something in his eyes although I don't know what it is.

"Shut up." Heather snaps.

"Hey Tommy can you...help me...with something...in another room?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah?" I ask, slightly confused. Nikki leads me out of the rehearsal room and into a room that's completely empty except for a table.

"Nik what did you need hel-ahh." He grabs my jaw from behind and pulls me close to him. I can feel his heavy breathing on my neck, making every hair on my body stand up.

"Mmm I bet that bitch doesn't pleasure you like I do." He mumbles, snaking an arm around my body to rub my stomach all the way to just above my rapidly hardening dick.

"N-Nikki..." I moan as he slips a hand inside my pants to palm me.

"Yesss?" He asks, slurring slightly.

"Mngrgh someones gonna...gonna catch us." I breathe, worry starting to fade.

"No they won't." He says, before starting to suck on my neck, lightly enough to where it won't leave marks. I can feel his erection pressing into me.

I could cum just like this, Nikki palming me and pressing his hips onto my ass while he makes out with my neck.

"Ahhh- please- please fuck me..." my breath is leaving me with every movement of his calloused hands.

"Yes baby." He says, leading me over to the table and pulling his hand out of my pants. Fuck I just need him, right now.

He pushes my top half onto the table and removes my pants easily. This was not how I intended rehearsal to go.

I hear him remove his pants as well. Then he uses one hand to press onto my back, keeping my upper half on the table.

A moment later, I feel it. The glorious penetration of Nikkis god given large cock.

"Oooh- Agh." It's not exactly painful, but he's not using lube, so I can feel the pricks of pain vaguely.

"Mmmmhhh don't let me hurt you baby." Nikki groans.

He starts at a slow pace, both of us moaning with lust and pleasure.

I don't hear the creak of the door.

"TOMMY!"