Chapter 43

Chleo's POV

Chleo's POV

The whole day it's been bothering me how I went off on him this morning just for being concerned and caring, Mia and Ash help me
ame up with a surprise dinner on his balcony.

Fuck why am I so nervous. "Uhmm I...I am so sorry about this morning going off on you like that when I know you're just worried about my safety. I hope I didn't make you angry" I started. "There's no need to apologize. Babe look at me." He said gentle lifting my chin to meet his gaze.

"You dont need to apologize for something you did not do if I'm wrong then you should call me on my shit I'll do the same but much gentler. You would know if I'm mad at you but I promise you we'd sort it out soon as possible cause I dont want to spend even a second being mad at you" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. Waking up the millions of butterflies inside my stomach. I dont know why but I just love it. Lord is this my man? Is this what being loved feels like?. If someone were to tell me this about a year ago that I'd find a man that loves all of me just the way I am, I would have laughed in their face.

I feel like I'm watching or reading something romantic noval that makes you go, 'I wish I would find a man like that' , I found a man like that somebody, pinch me.

"What's so funny?" He asked bringing me back from my thoughts. "Nothing babe. Just thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life" I told him.

"Yeah I know I'm a joy to have around" he said jokingly.

"Oh?" I said laughing "

Oh yeah " he replied laughing even more.

"Jy gaan my mal maak" I told him (You're going to drive me crazy). "What did you just say" he asked moving closer. "Nothing" I replied. "Sono pazza di te" he said in Italian (I’m crazy about you).

"Wh...what did you say" I asked him. "Nothing" came his reply. He was so close I swear I could hear his heartbeat.

"Do you want some dessert?" I said trying to escape whatever is going on right about now. "No I have my favorite dessert in front of me. Chocolate" he replied and that moment I found out that words could make your knees go weak. "Can I have a taste?" He asked I just nodded because my words seem to have  failed me.

In seconds his lips were on mine kissing me sweet and slow then nibbling on my lower lip making his way down to my neck. "Kai.." I moaned out his name

__________________________________

"Wake up" came Ashley's voice. "What? What do you want?" I asked grumpy. Did I mention I dont like to be woken up. I slightly opened my one eye and saw Mia standing next to her.

"You're man said you sleeping and not to wake you" Mia said getting into bed next to me.

"And you chose not to listen to your brother?  Right" I said finally opening my eyes. "Can you blame us. We miss you and he's been hogging our best friend" Ashley said with a fake pout copying Mia.

"I miss you girls too and texting and calls are not the same as hanging out with you two " I said giving them a group hug.

"Let me go brush my teeth and wash my face. Be right back" I told them. I really do miss them and I'm just to blame too, time just seem to stand still when I'm with him and I just want to spend more time with him.

Returning back to the room I found  food and snacks with those two laying comfortably in my bed bed. "And then? What's this?" I asked them. "We chased Kai away his off to Chad. And we are going to watch a movie then we're going to the beach to look at some hot guys?" Mia said.

"You know you have a boyfriend right?" I said to her. "Well I can still look at the menu" she said. "Now you sound like Ash" I said laughing. "Heeeey!" She said throwing a pillow at me. "You're right by the way. My baby is all grown up now" she said patting Mia's head making us all laugh. We watched two movies till they decided that it was enough, well we talked more than watching the movies.

I really needed this day with them. We've been at the beach for an hour chatting about everything and anything. Ash told us about her surprise date with Chad and he officially asked her to be his girlfriend. "Im no longer his whatchamacallit!" Screamed into the sky like the heavens suppose to hear her, gaining weird stares from people thays close by. We are so happy for her. "You've been awfully quiet, what's up?" Mia asked.

"Have I ever told you guys how much I love you. Losing a best friend and then gaining two. For the first time I don't feel like I'm cheating on me and Stacey's friendship,  rather then feeling like she hand picked you guys for me" I told them. "Your gonna make me cry" Ash started. "Come here you guys" we both joined Mia for a group hug. Hugging and giggling like some high school girls