Chapter 10

Chleo's POV

Chleo's POV

Waking up to soft knock on the door I tell the person to come in it was Mary she's a middle aged lady probably the same age or few years younger than my mom. "Good morning Miss Smith breakfast is ready will you join Miss Mia or should I bring some breakfast for you to your room?" She asked. "No I'll be down in 10 and please call me Chleo or even CeeCee, and thank you Mary"I said "You're welcome Mi...Chleo" she said and left.

Saying a little prayer before I get out bed to do my morning routine but got distracted with the peaceful view outside. "Its breathtaking" I said to myself. "I know right" a voice came from behind me making me jump. "So sorry didn't mean to scare you" Mia said. I thought I left Jade behind. "Just came to check if you are well rested and to tell you that I have planned a fun day for us so dress comfortable" she said cheerfully and disappeared again. Seems like Im gonna have my hands full with Mia. After taking a well deserved bath and doing my skincare routine I finally get dressed.

"What? Is this not comfortable enough ? I asked when I joined Mia at the breakfast table. "Are you sure you're not a model."she asked. "I should ask you that" I said laughing.

"You must be joking, I'll just leave that to Kylie and Kendall Jenner." She said. One we were done we said our goodbyes to Mary and head out

__________________________________

Mia literally dragged me into every store at the mall at least that's what it felt like. "Mia can we take a break my feet are killing me" I said. "Yes sure Im hungry what would you like for lunch" she asked. "You probably know my answer already" I said. She laughed. "Ok I got a text from my best friend she's having lunch at our favourite Chinese restaurant let's go join her" she said.

"Sounds nice I don't do sushi but I'll have anything else" I said. On our drive we talked about our likes and it turns out we got a few things in common. I must have been a very good person in my previous life to be this lucky in life. By the looks of things I've made a new friend already. Losing Stacy made me feel like Im cheating on our friendship when I make new friends that's why I never bothered. Small steps. I reminded myself of what my dad said.

"Ashley this is Chleo, Chleo this is Ashley my bestie." Mia introduced me to a girl that looked like she just walked out of the cover of vogue. She just gave me a side glance and said "Sup" I must have looked very nervous cause both of them burst out of laughter.

"Ash quit messing with her"Mia said. "I had to check if she's legit. Daaamn you're so beautiful" Ashley said. "That's what I said" now Mia. "Stop you guys if it wasn't for my chocolate shade I would have looked like a tomato" I said laughing. "And it's you to who look like super models" I added. "Technically it's Ashley that's the super model Im way too clumsy" Mia said.

"You lying all you do is walk with everyone watching you walk then you stop and give them your most unimpressed look turn around and walk again." Ashley acted out what she was saying resulting me and Mia almost falling out of our seats from laughter followed by a lot of stares.

I had so much fun with them. We end up almost talking for four hours. I told them a little bout home and myself and so did they. "We having a girls night and that's final I will not and shall never take no for an answer we will Netflix and chill tomorrow and cry over all the wrong choices we're gonna make    tonight. I've got VIP passes for a new club that recently opened. So we gotta get out of here and get dolled up." Ashley said I just looked at her and she just shakes her head that I need not to argue. Looking at Mia she just shrugges her shoulders with a goofy grin. "I don't have anything to wear" I said. "I bought the dress you where at looking" Mia said. " Mia that thing cost a fortune" I almost screamed.

"Just consider it as a welcome gift from me and Ashley. Right Ashley?" Mia said looking at Ashley. "Yes absolutely" Ash said. "But I've got work tomorrow" i tried to come up with a new excuse, which was true. "Ok fine, I'll keep it till Friday and I will not take no for an answer" I just nodded.