Chapter 32

Kai's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kai's POV

I don't want to leave her alone she cried for about half an hour. Normally woman would be happy about something like that yet there she was crying her heart out. I can't do anything except wait for her to tell me what happened in the past. I've put her to bed about 10 minutes ago now Im just sitting in this chair watching her sleep like a creep. It's just after 1am. I'll just sleep in the guest room and leave early.

We managed to get to work on time. Got to practise what you preach. I just want this day to be over and spend the weekend with my babe. Yes my babe. Maybe we should go away for the weekend. A notification went off on my phone

Chad: So you not gon' tell me what went down yesterday?
Me: No
Chad: You gon' do me like that?💔
Me: Yes
Chad: Do you know how hard it is to deflate a tyre when there's sercurity?🥺
Me:No idea. But thank you.
Chad: Drinks after work?
Me: Sure.

I replied to him and locked my phone. It's still an hour before morning meeting. I saw Chleo returning from the café on the sercurity footage since Fei Fei took the day off. I want to go ask her out for lunch since we have to be professional for the rest of the day. She was on the phone and spoke to me as soon as she put it down.

"Good morning Mr Russo how may I help you." She said trying to hide her smile but failing big time. "Good morning Miss Smith. Could you tell my girlfriend that I want to take her out for lunch" I told her. "Uhmm she will have to check what her schedule looks like first. Sorry Mr Russo but there's lunch meeting with Mr Stone that you also have to attend" she told me. "That's today?" I asked and she nod. "So no alone time today ? " I asked feeling defeated.

"Aaaw my big baby" she teased which I found so adorable. I took her hands and pulled her up from her chair and pulling her closer to me. "Well you can come over as soon as the girls leave tonight" she continued. "Even if they leave at 2 am Im still coming over" I told her. For a moment I forgot that we where in her office and I just kissed her till I felt her gently pushing me away.

"Kai we're in the office" she whisper yelled. "I know. It's just the way you look at me" I said. "Like what ?" She asked. "Like that" I said and gave her a quick few pecks on the lips. "See you at morning meeting" I said and winked at her. Man Im whipped

_________________________________

Lunch meeting didn't last long thanks to my wonderful girlfriend for her perfect presentation and research that she had done Mr Stone was impressed and happy with what she had presented and we now have another big client.

Mr Stone left for another business meeting so I end up having my lunch date with Chleo after all. Now I can hardly wait till her girls night end and it hasn't even started yet. It's 4pm when Im done with my work for the day and ready to leave just waiting on Chleo to exit her office.

I know Im a clingy boyfriend, just understand that she's what I've been waiting for after McKenzie. Fifteen minutes later she finally leaves her office and I leave mine so I can catch up to her. "I thought you'd never finish in there" I told her as I reached her. "Well you could have text me. You know"she said. "Yeah. It slipped my mind." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "So what are you girls doing tonight. Clubbing?" I asked curiously. I don't care if I'll be ruining their girls night but I won't let some drunk sweaty guy dance with her. "No we pampering ourselves. I've hired some messauses that comes out to give messages and facials and manicures and pedicures and-" she said and i interupres her. "Yeah. Yeah I get it. I'll just have drinks with Chad and wait for you to finish with your menis and pedis. Maybe me and Chad should join?" I said trying my luck.

"Don't even think about it" she said straight to the point. "Aaaw come on babe" I said and she got into her car. "No" she said. "Okay so now I also don't get a kiss" I said pouting. "You're such a big baby you know" she said getting out of her car. "Yeah? Im only your big baby" I said pouting. "Come here" she said and I had her in my arms in seconds. I kissed her soft full lips like there's no tomorrow and only pulled away for air. "I can't get enough of you" I said before kissing her again her phone started ringing made me stop. "Hello?" I heard her say.

I don't want to scare her away but as soon as she's ready she'll be Mrs Kai Russo. There's no way Im letting go. "Kai!" I heard her call me. "Mm" was al I could master. "Where did you go in that head of yours. I have to go Mia and Ashley are only waiting for me at home." She said.

"Five more minutes just five more minutes" I said. "No I'll see you later tonight" she said I watched her drive off. "Man how did I get so lucky" I said to myself and headed home.

Walked in the door whistling a song I heard on the radio. "Well you are in a good mood considering how long I've been waiting for you" Chad's voice came from the lounge area.

"Dude don't you have a life.?" I asked him. "Yeah she's having girls night with her friends." He said. "Do you want another beer?" I asked him on my way to get myself one I heard him say yes. "I've got tickets to tonight's Miami heat and Lakers game are you coming or should I ask Levi." He said

"Well why didn't you say so long ago I'll take a quick shower then we'll go" I said. Fourty minutes later we pulled up to the game. LA Lakers were in the lead 30 minutes into the game. "Man why do you keep checking your phone?"Chad asked.

"Cause Im waiting for an important message" I simply replied. "Who? Chleo?" He guessed right. Why I even try hiding things from him I don't know. "I asked her to be my girlfriend last night?" I told him.

"What?! No way what she say" I asked. "She said yes" I couldn't help but smile. "Im happy for you man. Wow finally" he said more excited for me. "Well I know you tell Ashley everything but don't tell her until Chleo tell her." I said. "Pffft. I don't tell her everything." He said lying to my face. I just have him a side eye.

Five minutes before the game ended I got a text from Chleo telling me that the girls are about to leave. "Man I have to go pick Ash up." Chad told me. "Im right behind you" I said. "Look at you. All excited to see wify" he teased.

Fallingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें