Chapter 19

Kai's POV

Kai's POV

"Ouch" I heard after she walk right into me at first I thought she was sleep walking or something. The image infront of me is surly going to visit me in my dreams. You better keep Kai junior down.

If there ever was something as a perfect body it would be a picture of her. Looking into her chocolate eyes I was lost she could probably ask me to sell my soul to the devil for her and I'd do it in a heart beat no questions asked.

Her lips are moving but I didn't hear a thing she said. Shit she's talking to you idiot. "Kai?" I heard her calling out my name. "Yeah?" I didn't trust myself saying anymore than that. "Can I get a bottle of water in the fridge?" She asked. "Sure "i replied to whatever she was asking. "Kai?" I heard her say again.  "Yeah?" Is all I could get out .

I don't know what came over me but it felt like I was hypnotized the way she's looking at me. I could get used to waking up to those eyes everyday. What are you saying. Shit she asked you something you idiot. She gestures with her eyes that she want to be in the fridge.

"Oh right..sorry...I" You, you what? just shut up and go sleep. I was just about to say goodnight when the bottle of water fell from her hands I picked it up and gave it to her and my hand touched hers sending tiny shockwaves through my entire body. Again. "Thank you" she said and I just nod.

I was behind her heading to my room when she abruptly turned around walking right into me again. Some strands of her hair came loose from the messy bun she had falling into her beautiful face. I swear at that moment time stood still staring back into her chocolate eyes. I reached out and gently tugged a strand of hair behind her ear in the process my hand lightly brushed against her cheek. God she's so beautiful. With our lips inches away from each other. Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Fuck" I said looking at screen it was Mia saying. I heard her say goodnight as I was about to answer my phone. "What do you want " I asked Mia

_______________________________

Shit. Shit. Shit. I don't know if I should be mad or happy that Mia called when she did. I almost kissed her. What has gotten into me when she's around I can't function normal. "Ohhh brother bear" I heard Mia say. Great she's not going to let it go. "Yes Mia?" I asked. "Did I just interrupted something and don't say nothing" she said. "It was and still is nothing Chleo just knocked into me, guess neither of us where looking where we going" I said.

"Oh sure" she said. "Did you  need something or can I go sleep now?" I asked her. "Maybe you should give it a chance. Stop being a dick towards her. Yes everyone's noticed" she said

"Im not and Im her boss not her friend." I said  and ended the call not waiting on Mia's reply. Laying in bed the scene in the kitchen kept repeating itself in my head. How can someone be so perfect. Her smile the way she fidgets when ever she is nervous and her laugh it could brighten anyone's day. What are you doing to me Chleo. It's only been a week and I've tried to stay away. It's clearly not working.