19

Yunho's pov

   "Mingi?" I asked as we cuddled. He smiled down at me and kissed my temple.

   "Yes, love?" He asked. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips.

   "I love you..." I whispered, knowing for absolutely sure that I love the man who is holding me. His smile widened and he held me even closer. He kissed my lips again and again.

"I love you," he claimed between kisses. I smiled through the kisses and hugged him tightly to myself.

   "I love you," I smiled still. Mingi kissed my neck and hugged me closer to himself.

   "Thank you, Yunho, for allowing me to be intimate with you," Mingi thanked me sweetly. I looked up at him, slightly confused.

   "Thank you for wanting to show me I'm beautiful," I smiled tearfully. Mingi noticed my tears and gasped.

   "Baby, what's wrong? Was I too rough on you? Come on, let me run a bath for you-"

   "No, no, it's not that. You were actually very gentle and sweet with me. It's just that I can't believe someone like you would want to be with someone like me..." I mumbled, drawing shapes on Mingi's chest with my fingers.

   "Baby..." Mingi trailed off, his voice soft. I looked up at him.

   "What?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head. He rubbed our noses together cutely.

   "I love you for you. Not for what background you come from, not for what you've done in the past, not for any of that bad stuff. I love you because I know you're caring, and sweet, and loving, and generous, and so so so many positive traits that attract me to you. I love you so much, baby. Don't ever doubt me, please," Mingi begged. I nodded my head and kissed his bare chest.

   "I love you, Mingi. So much," I smiled widely as I almost fell asleep in his arms.

   "Baby, I'm sorry, but you can't sleep yet. You should get washed up before you fall asleep. I know we used protection, but you still might need a shower or bath," Mingi gently shook my shoulder. I nodded and sat up beside him.

   "Will you shower with me?" I asked. He smiled softly and nodded.

"Let's go, baby," Mingi smiled and picked me up. He carried me into the bathroom and sat me down on the closed toilet.

He turned the shower stream to a warmer temperature and waited for it to warm up before leading me into the shower.

   We washed up and stepped out of the shower. He handed me a towel to wrap around myself as he dried my hair.

   I smiled softly as Mingi finished. I reached up and dried his hair for him. He laughed cutely and hugged me once I was done.

   "Alright, you can borrow some of my clothes if you want to finish the day at school. I can drive us," Mingi said. I smiled and shrugged.

   "If we go to school, everyone will know what we've done," I spoke shyly. Mingi smiled proudly and held my hands in his.

   "Good, let them know I have you, and you have me," Mingi claimed. I stared at him in adoration before kissing him sweetly.

   "I love you so much," I mumbled against his lips. He mumbled the same before kissing me again.