21

Yunho's pov

"I'm here!" I smiled as I saw Mingi outside of my classroom. He smiled and kissed my lips sweetly. I kissed back and held onto his shoulders.

"Yes you are," Mingi mumbled happily. I smiled still and held his hand as we walked to his car.

   "How do you feel, baby? Was I too rough?" Mingi asked. I shook my head with a shy smile.

   "You were perfect, Min. Thank you," I looked down at our laced hands and smiled still.

   "Anytime, my love," Mingi kissed my forehead and shut the car door for me before climbing into his seat.

  He placed his right hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze before pulling out of the school parking lot.

   "Do you want to officially meet my mom?" I asked softly, not even sure if Mingi had heard me.

   "Sure, baby. When will I meet her?" Mingi responded. I smiled widely and laid my hands on his.

   "Today, if you want. My mom should be home right now," I answered. Mingi nodded and drove us to my house.

   "Mom, I'm home!" I exclaimed as I opened the front door. I was greeted by the sight of my father and mother in the middle of an argument.

   "Why don't you just divorce me if you're so unhappy?" My father yelled. My mom gasped and her eyes watered.

   "Because I love you! That's why I don't want a divorce!" My mom claimed. My dad huffed and glanced over at me.

   "Yunho, you're home!" My dad smiled before his eyes flickered to Mingi's face then to our intertwined hands.

   "You're gay?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.

   "Honey, I want the divorce. I don't want a gay son," my dad bellowed. I stifled a sob and ran out of the house, pulling Mingi along with me.

   "Min, what do I do?" I asked as we locked the car doors.

   "Come here, baby. Just let it out," Mingi comforted me as I cried loudly.

   "I'm sorry, I ruined your shirt with my makeup..." I mumbled and wiped my eyes dry. Mingi smiled reassuringly at me and shrugged.

  "I can get a new shirt," Mingi responded. I nodded and sniffled.

   "Baby, if you ever need a break from your parents, you can come to my house, okay? You're not alone," Mingi smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

  "Thank you," I whispered and kissed his lips. Mingi happily kissed back and held my waist sweetly. I tangled my hands in his dyed red locks of hair.

   "I love you," Mingi whispered.

   "I love you," I whispered.