11

Yunho's pov

   The next morning, I awoke happier than I had in a long while. I was being sweetly held by my boyfriend, Mingi. His hands were around my waist securely. He soon pulled me closer to his chest, he inhaled deeply.

   "Mingi, let me up. I have to pee," I mumbled and tapped his hands lightly. Mingi groaned and held me even closer. I whined and finally separated his hands from my body. I jumped up from the bed and did my business in the bathroom.

   "Mingi, are you gonna get up any time soon?" I asked as I checked the clock on the bedside table. 9:42 am.

   "Mmm, five more minutes," Mingi claimed as he pulled me down to his chest. I smiled softly and traced his facial features with my pointer finger.

   I traced over his eyebrows, over his nose, over his high cheekbones. I traced his Cupid's Bow before he kissed my finger. He smiled softly as he opened his eyes.

   "I could get used to waking up like this. You loving on me, me holding you. I like this," Mingi softly smiled still and kissed my lips this time. I kissed back happily. Neither of us seemed to care about our morning breath as we continued.

   Mingi soon pulled away and kissed all over my face. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my closed eyes, my cheeks, then finally, my lips once again.

   "I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth, Yunho. I'm so sorry for causing your tears. I never wished to cause you any pain. Please, believe me," Mingi begged as his eyes welled with tears. I gasped and kissed him quickly to stop his tears.

   "Lying is never okay, Mingi. Please learn from this," I mumbled once we separated. I pushed myself up and wiped his tears. I cupped his cheek and smiled as he leaned into my palm. He kissed my palm sweetly.

   "I'll never lie to you again," Mingi promised. I knew better than to believe a promise like that, but I wanted to believe in him. Maybe he wouldn't be like my ex.

   "What are you thinking about so hard?" Mingi asked as I sat up. I looked down at him and just smiled.

   "Nothing. Don't worry about it," I responded. Mingi held my thighs and softly caressed them with his thumbs. I looked down at him, adoration clear in our eyes for each other.

   "It has to be something, baby. It was making you frown," Mingi mumbled, not wanting to break the calm aura of my bedroom.

   "It's just- my last boyfriend also promised never to lie to me again. Then the very next day, I found him kissing a girl. He never was gay or even bi or pan or something. He lied to me, Mingi. He lied that he had feelings for me. He lied about his sexuality. He lied that I was perfect for him. He lied. He lied. He lied." I rambled on and on. Mingi looked up at me sadly before glancing to my bedroom door as it was opened.

  "You're gay?"