03

Yunho's pov

   The next day we awoke and completed our morning routine. We smiled at each other and hopped into my car.

As soon as we walked to our separate lockers, Mingi trapped me between them and himself.

"Why did you block me? I said I wanted to make things work between us and even take you on dates. What's wrong with that?" Mingi asked loudly, gaining the attention of a few students. Luckily he didn't get Yeosang's attention.

I pushed his arms away from beside my head. He looked down at me before putting his arms back up to keep me in place.

"What is Mingi doing with a nerd?" Whispers sounded from around us. I felt my face grow warm at the attention and shoved Mingi away from me, beginning to look for Yeosang. Mingi gripped my shoulder and pulled me into the bathroom.

   "Jeong Yunho, I really like you. You're the first guy- no person- I've ever actually liked and wanted a relationship with. Please don't reject me just because I broke up with Yeosang. For you, might I add. I broke up with Yeosang so you could be with me with no pain. Please don't reject me," Mingi begged, holding both of my hands in his. I smiled softly at how well our hands fit together before shaking it off.

   "I have to. It isn't right to Yeosang that I stole his boyfriend behind his back-"

   "Then tell him you want to date me! Then it wouldn't be behind his back at all!" Mingi interjected. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hands away from his.

   "No. I would lose Yeosang completely if I dated you. I can't lose my best friend because of stupid feelings for my first time." I scoffed. Mingi gasped.

   "I took your first time? Why didn't you stop me? I would have made your first time be special," Mingi claimed. I rolled my eyes again and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Mingi alone.

   "There you are! Where's your stuff?" Yeosang asked. I checked the time and sprinted to my locker to get my book for math.

   "I had to go to the bathroom," I mumbled. Yeosang nodded his head, believing my lie. I felt awful lying to Yeosang but it had to be done.

   "Okay, lets get to math!" Yeosang chirped and held my empty hand, leading me into the classroom.