23

Yunho's pov

After I hung out with Yeosang, Mingi and I went back to my house. As we sat down on the couch, I cried again.

"Mingi, how could I leave my best friends behind? Are Seonghwa and Wooyoung feeling the same? I have to call them!" I exclaimed. I pulled out my phone and began calling Seonghwa and Wooyoung.

"Hey, I'm sorry for basically leaving you guys behind as I did. I didn't mean to, but I did." More tears slid down my cheeks as I spoke. They smiled softly.

  "It's not just you who has begun to drift, Yun. We all have sorta began to drift from one another. Maybe the four of us should hang out again like we used to? How about we go to the movies tomorrow after school?" Seonghwa asked as he held up his phone. Wooyoung and I nodded.

   "That sounds fun. I'll let Yeosang know, and then I'll tell you guys his response. See you tomorrow," I smiled as we hung up.

   "I get to hang out with my friends again!" I smiled widely as Mingi sat down beside me. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"That's great, baby! I hope you have fun!" Mingi exclaimed. I smiled softly and nodded.

   "I hope so too!" I smiled still and cuddled into his side. He pulled us to lay down comfortably on the couch.

   "Do you want to nap now after crying?" Mingi asked softly as he held my waist. I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

   "Alright, do you wanna sleep in your bed or here on the couch?" Mingi asked as he caressed my waist.

   "Will you carry me to the bed?" I joked. Mingi smiled and sat us up. He let me wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist before standing up and walking to my room.

   "Babe, I was joking," I giggled and kissed his cheek. Mingi blushed softly and kissed my cheek in return.

   "I know, but I still wanted to carry you," Mingi smiled softly and kissed my lips. I kissed back and pulled him close to myself. He softly held my waist before pulling away.

   "I love you, Yunho," Mingi breathed as he looked over my face. I blushed softly and looked anywhere but at him.

   "What's wrong, baby? Can't you handle me looking at you?" Mingi joked as he reached for my hands. I held his hands and smiled down at our intertwined fingers.

   "Mingi..." I mumbled softly. Mingi hummed in response.

   "I love you," I whispered softly as I looked up at him. He gasped before hugging me tightly. I smiled widely and hugged him back.

   "I love you," Mingi kissed my cheek and neck and anywhere his lips could reach within the hug. I smiled softly as tears dropped down my cheeks.

   "Baby, are you crying? What's wrong? Did I do something?" Mingi asked quickly as he felt tears drip down on his shoulder. He pulled us apart to look at me. He gently wiped my cheeks.

   "No, no, it's just- I didn't know when or how to say it, but as you carried me I realized I truly do love you," I said through my tears. Mingi smiled softly and kissed my lips. I kissed back before pulling him down onto me.

   "Can we... you know?" I asked softly. Mingi nodded and kissed me slowly, full of passion and love. I could feel just how much he loved me through the kisses we shared.