09

Yunho's pov

   "Mingi!" I shouted as I awoke with a start. I was having a nightmare, and he was in it. I felt tears well in my eyes as I looked beside me.

   He was right beside me. He was slowly waking up. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

   "What's wrong, baby?" Mingi asked, sitting up beside me.

    "I had a bad dream..." I sobbed. I leaned my face into Mingi's neck and cried.

   "Aw, Yunho," Mingi whispered, holding me close. He pulled me onto his lap and held me sweetly.

   "My dreams are never wrong. Mingi, are you sure you're the one I slept with?" I asked. I felt Mingi stiffen up. I then knew my answer.

   "It wasn't you, was it?" I asked dryly. Mingi sighed and tried to apologize. I stood up from his lap and threw him his clothes.

   "Yunho-"

   "No, Song. Who was it then? Who took my first time if not you?" I asked yet another question.

   "It was Hongjoong. He got your number for me because he knew I have a really big crush on you." Mingi mumbled. I scoffed.

   "Then who did you sleep with and become infatuated with? I read the messages between you and Yeosang. Who was it?"

  "I was drunk, Yunho. I don't-"

   "You do know. Don't try to lie,"

   "It was Seonghwa..." Mingi said at last. I picked up my phone from the table beside my bed.

   "Hwa, it's-"

   "Don't ruin what they have, Yunho." Mingi scolded me. I screamed in frustration as more scalding tears raced down my cheeks.

  "Fuck you, Song Mingi. Fuck. You." I shouted at the top of my lungs. Mingi tried to kiss me to shut me up, so I slapped his right cheek harshly.

   "No!" I shouted. I yanked my phone back out of his hand and locked myself in my bathroom. My left hand stung as it held my iPhone.

   "Hwa, it wasn't Mingi who took my first time. It was Hongjoong. I swear I'm not lying." I sobbed. I heard as Seonghwa hit Hongjoong gently.

   "Alright, did you sleep with Yunho? Don't play games with me," Seonghwa asked him. I heard as Hongjoong sighed, "Yes, it was me."

  I dropped my phone to the hardwood floor of my bathroom. I held onto my head with both hands and just shouted tearful curses at the male banging on the bathroom door.

   I picked my phone back up and called Yeosang. I knew he would still be awake at midnight.

   "Yeo, Mingi lied to me. It wasn't him who slept with me. It was Hwa's boy, Hongjoong. I- I don't know what to do..." I cried loudly into my phone.