08

Yunho's pov

   I jumped from a jump scare and screamed. I hid my face in Mingi's left shoulder. I felt his right hand gently cradle mg head. He slowly pulled my face away from his shoulder to look me in the eye.

   "It's okay, Yunho. It's not real," Mingi spoke softly. I looked up at him and pouted.

"Why did you have to pick a scary movie?" I whined. Mingi smiled and pecked my lips. I still pouted and turned away from him as best as I could.

"Come on, baby. It's just a movie," Mingi tried. I huffed and faced him, puckering my lips.

   Mingi sweetly kissed my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Mingi held my waist. We then felt popcorn hitting us.

   "Hongjoong? Seonghwa?" I asked. They were sat two rows behind us.

   "Stop making out and watch the movie." Seonghwa scolded us. Mingi looked at me.

   "If you're scared then we can go to one of our houses and spend some time," Mingi offered. I nodded my head and took his hand, pulling him out of the cinema.

  "Who's house do we want to go to?" Mingi asked, resting his right hand on my thigh again. I smiled widely at the contact.

   "Can we go to my house?" I asked. Mingi nodded.

  "You'll have to tell me your address," Mingi reminded me. I exhaled and told him my address. He calmly drove there and parked in my driveway.

   "My parents won't be home for a few days. They're on a business trip," I explained. Mingi smirked at me, his hand still on my thigh.

   "What are you saying we do?" Mingi asked, his hand sliding up my thigh. I squealed and held his hand in mine.

   "Nothing like that! I just want to sleep tonight," I explained. Mingi laughed a melodious laugh and smiled at me.

   "I'll never do anything you're uncomfortable with, baby. Tell me when or if I cross the line, okay?" Mingi asked. I smiled and nodded. We hopped out of the car and walked up to my front door.

   "Do you want dinner first?" I asked as I unlocked the door. Mingi shrugged.

   "Okay. Take out or do you want me to cook?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. Mingi smiled at me.

   "You know how to cook?" Mingi asked. I nodded, assuming he wanted me to cook.

   "I know how to cook pretty well. Do you want pasta?" I asked. Mingi nodded.

   "Can I help you cook?" Mingi asked, giving me puppy eyes. I smiled and nodded, pecking his cheek.

   "Let's cook," I smiled. Mingi smiled widely and hugged me around my waist.

   We cooked our Alfredo and began eating it on my couch. I turned on a k drama and we watched it as we ate.

   We quickly finished our food and made our way into my bedroom. Mingi smiled widely and hugged me again.

   "What's this for?" I asked, my hands on his on my waist.

   "I'm just really happy to be dating someone so amazing," Mingi claimed. I smiled and turned around in his arms. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed his lips.

   "Hopefully you'll make this relationship last," I giggled as he kissed my lips again. I begrudgingly pulled away and walked to my closet.

  "What do you usually wear to sleep in?" I asked.

   "I usually just sleep in my boxers..." Mingi mumbled, his cheeks red. I blushed as well and nodded. I pulled out a large t shirt and changed in front of Mingi carelessly.

  "Wow, what a show," Mingi smirked. I blushed darker and pulled the shirt on over my boxers.

   "Don't tease me like that," I whined. Mingi reached his hands under my shirt and softly caressed my bare waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

   "Thank you for giving me a chance," Mingi whispered against my lips. I kissed his lips as a response.

   "Let's sleep," I mumbled against his lips. He smiled and picked my up, leading me to the bed. Mingi and I climbed under the covers. I laid my head on his bare chest and rested my right hand on his flat stomach.

   "Goodnight, baby," Mingi kissed my forehead sweetly. I smiled sleepily and kissed his chest.

   "Goodnight," I yawned and soon fell asleep in the arms of my date.