13

Yunho's pov

   "You got a hickey?" Yeosang shouted. I smacked his shoulder and shushed him.

   "Yeosang!" I exclaimed and covered his mouth with my hand. He looked me dead in the eye before licking my palm. I yelled and pulled my hand away from his mouth. I wiped my palm on my jeans.

    "You're disgusting," I scolded. Yeosang smiled innocently.

   "You shouldn't cover my mouth," He grinned. I sighed and shook my head.

   "But you got a hickey? Was it Mingi?" Seonghwa asked. I nodded and pointed to him a few tables away. His hickey was on full display for everyone to see.

    None of his past flings had ever given him a hickey. It was like he didn't want one at all. But with me, he let me as soon as I asked.

   "Who gave Mingi a hickey? I'll kill them!" A girl sounded from a few tables away. Mingi heard and stood up.

   "No you won't." He snarled. She backed down immediately and sat back down. Mingi nodded proudly and sat back down, getting immersed in conversation with his three friends.

   "Yes, it was him. I can't believe he let me give him his first hickey," I smiled happily as I stared at the deep purple mark on his neck.

   "If you keep staring, the girl will notice. She said she'd kill you!" Wooyoung exclaimed. The girl from before whipped her head around to look at us.

   "It was you, wasn't it, Nerd?" She asked, poking her manicured finger at my hickey. I scoffed and shoved her hand away.

"As if." I responded. Her face turned beet red as she glared at me. I noticed a hurt Mingi stood behind her, and sighed.

"Yeah it was me. It was mutual," I explained. Her face managed to darken in color out of anger. She reached her hand back and slapped my cheek harshly.

I cupped my cheek as it stung from her force. I willed away tears as I looked up and saw Mingi's face contort in anger.

"Don't hit Yunho!" He exclaimed, rushing closer to me. I held my hand out to him, telling him to stop.

I walked out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and sighed, knowing I'd have a bruised handprint on my face for the next week.

"Yunho-"

"Save it, Mingi. I knew that if I told the truth I'd get hurt. It's my fault for putting your emotions before mine," I sighed and rinsed my face with water before drying my skin with a paper towel.

"Yunho..." Mingi mumbled. I looked at him and he sighed. He lifted his hand quickly. I flinched.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I lowered my arms from in front of my face. Mingi's eyes held tears as they gazed upon me. The tears slowly dropped down his cheeks.

"Yun, I would never, ever, hit you. Please don't think that, even for a second, baby," Mingi softly sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Mingi. I know you'd never hit me, but I was just hit by that girl. I'm sorry," I apologized, my gaze lowered. Mingi lifted my chin and pecked my lips.

"Don't apologized for being scared, Yunho. I should apologize for raising my hand so quickly," Mingi smiled softly. I pecked his lips again.

"What time is it?" I asked. Mingi checked his phone.

"1:05 pm" Mingi responded. I groaned, knowing we had missed the first ten minutes of class.

"We missed class, Mingi," I whined. Mingi smiled and kissed my lips again.

"We can still go to our classes, Yunho." Mingi reminded me. I nodded and we left to grab our stuff from the cafeteria before making our separate ways to class.